Fuggly63

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren County isn't going to surpise anybody this season! They've got a good QB and that is all. One good player is hardly enough to dave one of tennessee's most depresing football programs. and sure, cookeville is going to be good this season(their Football team is the size of a small army) , but don't count out the boys from cumberland county. It's going to be a bit different this season with nobody playing both ways. The Jets have got a much bigger team this year as far as numbers go and that could make all the difference.  <_<

825690895[/snapback]

I agree, I never count anybody out. I learned that lesson in 02 when Cookeville's only loss in the region was to Coffee County.....next to Warren for last place.

dont count warren county as going 0-10 this year.they are gonna win a couple games maybe even upset a pretty good team. and yes they did beat a good lebanon blue devils team 10-6 in a 7 on 7 passing match.

825691536[/snapback]

These little scrimages don't mean a thing! Warren Co. is the laughing stock of Tennessee high school football. They have been for years! the only thing you have to worry about when playing WC is how much fun the media is going to have with the team that WC finally beats. It would be sort of like the passing of the LOSER torch B)

radiojet u should keep your mouth shut,as i recall the jets pretty much are next to last

in the dist. every year.warren co struggles could become any teams,the kids there i'll

bet are some hard working young men that need to have a pat on the back not

cut down .Iam sure your not the best play by play guy.talk positive about football

and life will treat u kind

:blink:

radiojet u should keep your mouth shut,as i recall the jets pretty much are next to last

in the dist. every year.warren co struggles could become any teams,the kids there i'll

bet are some hard working young men that need to have a pat on the back not

cut down .Iam sure your not the best play by play guy.talk positive about football

and life will treat u kind

:blink:

825692576[/snapback]

whoa! I wasn't cutting down kids I was cutting down a program run by professional adults. We may not be impressing many people here in CC, but at least we can win 1 or 2 games a year. I was just trying to cut down the hype of WC within this board. I don't want anybody gettin there hopes up! :blink:

This region will once again be top heavy with Lincoln County and Cookeville battling it out for the top spot( I think Cookeville should win that battle.) After that it gets a little cloudy. I think Franklin County and Coffee County should round out the playoffs, but I do see the possibiliity that it could be the other two teams. Should be a more competitive region this year especially teams 3-6. If FC gets quality play from its Juniors or if Coffee County can find a viable FB or open it up for their Qb then one of those two could sneak into the top spot.

This region will once again be top heavy with Lincoln County and Cookeville battling it out for the top spot( I think Cookeville should win that battle.)  After that it gets a little cloudy.  I think Franklin County and Coffee County should round out the playoffs, but I do see the possibiliity that it could be the other two teams.  Should be a more competitive region this year especially teams 3-6.  If FC gets quality play from its Juniors or if Coffee County can find a viable FB or open it up for their Qb then one of those two could sneak into the top spot.

825693800[/snapback]

The interesting thing about high school football is that it only takes one game to make our top heavy region less top heavy. For instance if the big bad CHS Cavaliers show up one friday night thinking all they have to do is show up and they lose to maybe Warren County or Cumberland County everything changes in a hurry. It only takes one bad game to knock the top out of the top heavy region 3-5a thumb