Class A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

LValley 22, Seth ended the year with 947 yards receiving, 2nd in the city and 875 yards rushing, 11th in the city, 106 points, 3rd in the city...and was just a sophomore. He had 12 receptions against Whitwell and 55 for the year...and this year he has some help, 4 others who can really catch the ball, one freshman, one transfer, and Dee Newson who didn't play this year but as you know from BB is lightening quick.

All of this to say that Temple will be just fine without Caleb. We know that LV will be much better and our coaches say that LV is the darkhorse and cannot be taken lightly...they will upset some folks and be a legitimate threat...but so will Temple.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB/MLB, #12. Youll prob see me when we play. What # are you big boy and what pos. u play?

BTW: He had alot of recieving yards against teams that beat yall pretty good, such as Whitwell and Copper Basin:P Last time i checked I dont think there jv.

825695450[/snapback]

Lol, i remember you. i was number 30 last year and i play full back and strong side linebacker. this year i will be number 22. i was the guy you told "hard to tackle..." when i wasnt even supposed to be playing because of the ankle. but its cool. ill c u again this year. i got you, good point on seth's football biography. i just hope yall have other options besides the pass cuz this year it wont get you far. everyone knows thats what Temple is all about.....the pass. we definitly will be prepared for it.

LValley 22, Seth ended the year with 947 yards receiving, 2nd in the city and 875 yards rushing, 11th in the city, 106 points, 3rd in the city...and was just a sophomore.  He had 12 receptions against Whitwell and 55 for the year...and this year he has some help, 4 others who can really catch the ball, one freshman, one transfer, and Dee Newson who didn't play this year but as you know from BB is lightening quick.

All of this to say that Temple will be just fine without Caleb.  We know that LV will be much better and our coaches say that LV is the darkhorse and cannot be taken lightly...they will upset some folks and be a legitimate threat...but so will Temple.

825695845[/snapback]

darkhorse huh? i like that...

Lol, i remember you. i was number 30 last year and i play full back and strong side linebacker. this year i will be number 22. i was the guy you told "hard to tackle..." when i wasnt even supposed to be playing because of the ankle. but its cool. ill c u again this year. i got you, good point on seth's football biography. i just hope yall have other options besides the pass cuz this year it wont get you far. everyone knows thats what Temple is all about.....the pass. we definitly will be prepared for it.

825695905[/snapback]

Actually you were "hard to tackle" and i do remember sayin that to ya. Well dude were gonna pass the ball cause thats what we do, but were gonna run it to. but prob about 60-70 percent pass and the rest run. But I still think were gonna be able to pass on you.

Actually you were "hard to tackle" and i do remember sayin that to ya.  Well dude were gonna pass the ball cause thats what we do, but were gonna run it to. but prob about 60-70 percent pass and the rest run.  But I still think were gonna be able to pass on you.

825696037[/snapback]

well, i guess we will just have to wait until we step on the field. ill have to give it to you, you do have an arm. yea, im sure yall will be able to pass in the game, but i dont think it will be as easy as it was before. its gonna be an exciting game. who all do you think youll beat this year?, honestly, and i dont care if you say us. 0-10 isnt that intimidating...lol

Yea, Temple has played Taft the last two years and will again this year. my nephew said last year Temple dominated them and the year before Taft dominated temple. You never know what you will get with Taft, sometimes they are really athletic and other times not so, depends who is jail at the time, but they are well coached, the dude there does a great job.

Yea, Temple has played Taft the last two years and will again this year.  my nephew said last year Temple dominated them and the year before Taft dominated temple.  You never know what you will get with Taft, sometimes they are really athletic and other times not so, depends who is jail at the time, but they are well coached, the dude there does a great job.

825696794[/snapback]

I remember a couple of years ago when Taft dominated ya'll it was like 70-0 or something in that range........I was on the sideline with Taft(not because I was in Taft)but I go to church with the coach and he asked me to help him for that game....You guys were real classy and thats why I have alot of respect for your team and your coach.......I couldn't come to the game last year because I was in college but I hope to be there and on the sidelines for this year.......

well, i guess we will just have to wait until we step on the field. ill have to give it to you, you do have an arm. yea, im sure yall will be able to pass in the game, but i dont think it will be as easy as it was before. its gonna be an exciting game. who all do you think youll beat this year?, honestly, and i dont care if you say us. 0-10 isnt that intimidating...lol

825696652[/snapback]

Honestly, I think we have a chance to beat everybody. We are really concerned about Sequatchie, South Pitt, and Whitwell and beating those teams. Just bc South Pitt and Sequatchie are good and Whitwell beat us last year. But we def wont overlook yall basin and the rest of the teams in the region.

Honestly, I think we have a chance to beat everybody.  We are really concerned about Sequatchie, South Pitt, and Whitwell and beating those teams.  Just bc South Pitt and Sequatchie are good and Whitwell beat us last year.  But we def wont overlook yall basin and the rest of the teams in the region.

825697771[/snapback]

is South Pitt better this year than they were last year?