Top RB's In TN

turf_master_s2s

This is a high school thread....so let's just stick to topic. Complaining about how Tennessee recruits on here is in no way going to change anything. We have no say-so in that and you might as well just deal with it. Just because a couple of players don't get to play at Tennessee you think they are bad recruiters. Look at the facts....Coker #2 back in the Nation.....that is UT material.  Let's just stick to high school runningbacks, and since we always break it down into the grand divisions of Tennessee....its easy West-Boo Weathers, Middle-Gaston Miller, East-Dustin Lindsey. Being that those first two would get crushed in the SEC, I would say UT made a good choice.

825693833[/snapback]

Actually, I kind of disagree with you. Out west the best RB, IMO, is Graig Cooper. He has all the tools, like Lindsey, to be a D-1 back.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you be any more stupid?  Why do you say a team MUST recruit from within it's state.  UT gets the most talented players in the nation, and unfortunately most of them are in other states.  You're right about one thing, there are some D-1 prospects in Tennessee, but look at the records of the schools they go play for.  So they must not be good enough for UT.

825691818[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure UT has more players on it from TN than from anyother state.

From all the running backs i have seen Duck (Dustin Lindsey) is one of the best around ... but if you would notice none of the RBs would be anything without their line remember that

825694439[/snapback]

You've always got to have a good line to be a good back, but I saw Dustin in the BCB last year, and he was breaking tackles left and right.

golden tate is definately going to be in the top 3    avg. 3.6 td's  as a sophmore and runs a 6.5 60 yd  i think by the time this kid is a senior he will be the top rusher in football and one of the top prospects in baseball.

825695186[/snapback]

And you KNOW he'll be the top rusher, huh?