Class AA: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I agree that Smith Co. is the team to beat. I don't know anything about Westmoreland. York will be tough again this year. Jackson Co. has some pretty good athletes coming up, but they'll still struggle. Should be a great year. York plays at Bledsoe Co. regular season. They did not have much trouble with Sequatchie or Bledsoe last year. I hear that Boyd has a good program and there is a lot of tradition in Marion Co.

My Region picks...

1. Smith Co.

2. York

3. Westmoreland

4. Upperman

5. Cannon Co.

6. Jackson Co.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westmoreland - will win region easily

York - always real competitive

Smith Co - just really lucky, they do sneak up on someone every year.

Jackson Co - will make playoffs

Cannon Co - good coach but needs a year

Upperman - no new coach will help them.

825689403[/snapback]

MAn i think your list is about rite b/c smith did lose alot of people alot of really skilled players i think jackson county is going to surprise alot of people and get in the playoff's like u said but i think they will upset someone big york is always very very competitve i think baxter and cannon will make it tothe playoff's next year when htere coach get's a year under there belts then they will do very well!!!!

Smith Co. IS the team to beat.  They really looked good in the spring and that was half of their talent on each side.  This team really has a lot of depth.......

825709303[/snapback]

Jackson county had to great scrimmage's this spring also they first scrimmage dekalb and got bet i think 4td's-2 but late on in the spring they played again and J-County beta them 6td's-0 so that show's there work'n harder to get better

Smith County has been losing several key and skilled players for the last few years now. I have to agree with addicted about the depth of this year's OWL squad. Tommorrow and next Tuesday should be some good work for some of the new starters to be. The greatest season of the year is upon us.......FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!

Edited by bigreid