CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not say Lewis Co. was not any good. I am sure they will be between 2nd to 4th place in this region. Riverside may lose to Lewis Co. or we may beat Lewis Co. I just posted my last post to give a little info on Riverside. I was hoping that LCHSgrinch could do the same for Lewis Co. I know Riverside has the talent, size and speed to compete one of the playoff positions.

I know a lot of fans or players from across the river thinks that Camden is just another team like they faced last year. I am hear to tell you they are not. Camden is by far the best team in this region and when you see them march through this region one game at a time you will understand what I am saying. I am not going to say they can not be beat. We all play each other late in the season and injuries play a big part in how a team plays. So who knows.

Does any Lewis Co. fan remember this date November 5, 2004? I do I think it was 32-0 Camden.

I remember September 17, 2004. We lost 17-0. Camden was the best team we played last season. I am expecting the same great team this season.

So I am not going to run my mouth on here. Telling everyone how we are going to beat Camden, Lewis Co., Loretto, Waverly, Etc.

Good Luck to all in 6-2A.

825690416[/snapback]

you may want to re-evaluate your statement about Camden being the best team you played last year. I think the Mustangs was on your schedule also. Not trying to start anything, just figured you overlooked that fact. I will go back to my Mustang thread now. <_<

I was judging who was the best we played by how they played against us. When we played Camden we could not move the ball at all. Against Huntington we did. Camden dominated us more than Huntington.

825690836[/snapback]

Look, your post simply said "Camden was the best team you played last year". Whether you moved the ball against them or not, they were not the best team you played last year. Huntingdon beat you at your house, they beat Camden twice, once at their place and one at our place by double digits both times. Dont get me wrong, Camden probably ended up in the top 5 last year but they were not the best team you played all year. Camden had a great season but the Stangs had a better one. You guys play hardnose football and have a lot of talent. You always play tough regardless of the score. Good luck in Region 6-2A.

2 people you won't be able to stop for lewis county on O... Chris Hatton ( Jr.) FB 5'11 200 lbs runs about a 4.7, and Clay Colley ( Sr.) RB 5'11 165 runs about a 4.8.... Hatton was unstoppable last season, and Clay has the moves that will never be forgotten. On Defense we have one of leading tacklers in the state Zach Wright (Sr.) MLB 5'11 180 runs about a 4.8, The same secondary of last year, minus Cramer, plus a line that will be returning to form like they were a couple years ago. Add in Chuck Dodson ( So.), who missed last season with a back injury, who could not be stopped in middle school, and Eric Wright ( Fr.) who is the fastest player on the team, and i say we have a decently experienced team, that will make a title run in the region. I would say they will win the region, but that's my opinion. Now, i have only listed a few names, and i know that doesnt make a team, but they will be tough, i promise.

Eric Wright was a leading rusher from a Middle school team that won their second consecutive civic bowl.He will have a shot at RB and SS , although he has the fastest 40 time,there was one person who beat him in the 40 yrd. sprint , WR and CB, R.E. McDonald, he has come a long way from where he was last year at this point. Our Offense will win games,Our DEFENSE will win this Region. We're hungry this year and we actually have some good attitudes and dedication. LCHS we be back to its old form this year , and years to come.

Ryan Grieve is the #2 fastest person on the team,he can run and throw the ball

you can consider him to be a primetime playmaker.He is Fighting for a starting spot but will certainly be on the field somehow.

Some are calling him the next David Sharp who struck fear into teams for LC not so long ago.

Edited by LCHSgrinch

A new Quaterback has to get comfortable with his reciver and his recivers comfortable with him also. Thank you for the kind words but it takes a team to win. We have several soph. and juniors that will to contribute greatly to this season not to mention some head hunting seniors. Te only thing that we can predict is that we will play one game at a time. :angry:

825690706[/snapback]

Good post!

2 people you won't be able to stop for lewis county on O... Chris Hatton ( Jr.) FB 5'11 200 lbs runs about a 4.7, and Clay Colley ( Sr.) RB 5'11 165 runs about a 4.8.... Hatton was unstoppable last season, and Clay has the moves that will never be forgotten. On Defense we have one of leading tacklers in the state Zach Wright (Sr.) MLB 5'11 180 runs about a 4.8,  The same secondary of last year, minus Cramer, plus a line that will be returning to form like they were a couple years ago. Add in Chuck Dodson ( So.), who missed last season with a back injury, who could not be stopped in middle school, and Eric Wright ( Fr.) who is the fastest player on the team, and i say we have a decently experienced team, that will make a title run in the region. I would say they will win the region, but that's my opinion. Now, i have only listed a few names, and i know that doesnt make a team, but they will be tough, i promise.

825690952[/snapback]

I don't think Chris Hatton even got close to the 100 yard mark in the Lewis Co. @ Camden game last playoffs. Not trying to be contrary, but what has changed so much from last year that will keep people off the board, and Hatton in the endzone?

the fact that they lost no significant defensive starters. They are overall ALOT faster, and bigger. R.E. Mcdonald has made alot out of nothing. He has really improved and gotten in shape for playing this season. If Ryan Grieve wasn't so dumb he would be like David Sharp. He's not smart enough to play QB though, but he has so much athleticism. Look at Hatton's stats from last year, last year he barely had any help with injuries to the line, and no passing game. He will have 1500+ yards if he stays healthy with 10+ TD's because this year speed is all over for Lewis County instead of just in the backfield. By that i mean, in the WR's, and TE's along with Alex having a whole year under his belt, and he is the smartest QB in the Region no doubt. If he doesnt buckle under pressure we will win the region easily.

the fact that they lost no significant defensive starters. They are overall ALOT faster, and bigger. R.E. Mcdonald has made alot out of nothing. He has really improved and gotten in shape for playing this season. If Ryan Grieve wasn't so dumb he would be like David Sharp. He's not smart enough to play QB though, but he has so much athleticism. Look at Hatton's stats from last year, last year he barely had any help with injuries to the line, and no passing game. He will have 1500+ yards if he stays healthy with 10+ TD's because this year speed is all over for Lewis County instead of just in the backfield. By that i mean, in the WR's, and TE's along with Alex having a whole year under his belt, and he is the smartest QB in the Region no doubt. If he doesnt buckle under pressure we will win the region easily.

825691012[/snapback]

Good post; completely agreed