Tennessee Top 20 Prospects

Rebelman70

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I think they may have had that many when they won the state back in 89.  They had Billy Williams (UT), Shannon Mithchell (GA), and Chad Smith (Middle TN)

825692496[/snapback]

I'm pretty positive most "recruting experts" at the time had, Williams and Mitchell in their top 10 at the time. Smith, I'm not that familar with.

I saw that team play that year. Williams was great but Shannon Mitchell was just a man among boys. He along with Leroy Thompson from A-E are two of the best (maybe thee best) high school football players I've ever seen.

Im surprised to see that Dylan Stevens from Morristown West isn't on the list..he was a top 20 in Rocky Top News I believe.

825692732[/snapback]

dylan stevens who is that i play at east and if he plays deffense then he isnt much cus he never got to me last year during the game and wer not strong but if he play o thats a different story but i havent ever heard of him in my life so i dont think he would be a prospect the only player that i know that will be a big prospect from either east or west would be blake garretson 6'4 270 and runs a 4.7-40 hes the only player that has a chance to be a prospect at least till next season after this season