CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking up Adrian Donald from Humboldt Liberty's backfield is going to be unstoppable with him and Brandon Howard. Corey Moore will be making big holes for them starting at fullback. Liberty will win the region this year.

825695115[/snapback]

wow hadn't heard anything about that...I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about it. :lol:

Edited by Lions4ever

Yes.

825695420[/snapback]

You are right about being "Bored", because you have no idea what you are talking about!!! :lol:

There was some very good Jr.'s on last year's football team!!

Two of those players are getting some very strong interest from area college's (Booth & Buckley) and two more will after the season starts (Milam & Deberry). thumb

***Ask before you speak! :lol:

....If you want to laugh REAL hard......just think about Camden football for a minute!!!  :lol:      Now everyone is laughing. :lol:

825695769[/snapback]

Ummmmm...........I hate to burst your bubble, but Camden is coming off a 10-2 season - two losses to Huntingdon - and a trip to the state quarters. They would probably beat Lexington if they played this season.

Please don't start the trash talk again. I expect Lexington to be in the playoffs, but if they did not win the region with the talent they had last year, then they will not this year. Liberty and South Side are the teams to beat.

....If you want to laugh REAL hard......just think about Camden football for a minute!!!  :lol:      Now everyone is laughing. :D

825695769[/snapback]

Ya everyone is laughing at you!....Where exactly have you been the last 2 years little man??? Oh I know you've been riding the coat tails of your really "great" baseball and basketball teams that couldn't get it done...in football Camden would have beaten Lexington last year and would this year too and probably every other year after that....I agree with the guy who said if you couldn't win with what you had last year what makes you think you will this year?...are your so called basketball jocks gonna help ya out that much???...I don' t think so!! :lol: You'll be lucky to not get handed your butt your first game of the season against Riverside!...if you're gonna trash talk you at least have to have something to back it up....

Ya everyone is laughing at you!....Where exactly have you been the last 2 years little man??? Oh I know you've been riding the coat tails of your really "great" baseball and basketball teams that couldn't get it done...in football Camden would have beaten Lexington last year and would this year too and probably every other year after that....I agree with the guy who said if you couldn't win with what you had last year what makes you think you will this year?...are your so called basketball jocks gonna help ya out that much???...I don' t think so!! :P  You'll be lucky to not get handed your butt your first game of the season against Riverside!...if you're gonna trash talk you at least have to have something to back it up....

825695780[/snapback]

I think Camden and Lexington would be a fun game to watch... for Camden fans that is! GO RIVERSIDE, BEAT LEXINGTON!