Lauran Hudgins injured at Team Camp

Lauren

I do not know you yet but,  my family and I will be praying for a strong recovery for you.  Welcome to the RIVERDALE family sorry it has started this way DO NOT let it get you down dig for that WARRIOR in you and get healthy as soon as you can.

825709009[/snapback]

Thank you riverdaleman - we appreciate your prayers, and the welcome to Warrior family... Lauran is doing awesome - she is on an aggressive rehab schedule, and is actually ahead of schedule in her recovery. Plans are for her to be back on the court November 1st.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you riverdaleman - we appreciate your prayers, and the welcome to Warrior family... Lauran is doing awesome - she is on an aggressive rehab schedule, and is actually ahead of schedule in her recovery. Plans are for her to be back on the court November 1st.

825709044[/snapback]

Thanks for the update. Go 'get em' Huggy. It will be be raining treys down in the 'Boro'.

Hoops To Ya!!!

kw

• 2 weeks later...
Well...its been a few weeks i was just wondering how recovery was going and to let you know i havent forgotten about our LADY WARRIOR.  Of course prayers are still being sent.

God Bless

825714373[/snapback]

Rehab is going great -Lauran is bending her knee at 100% and can almost completely straighten it...she is out of her brace, off crutches, and riding a bikeand swimming...things are going great - 3 weeks til her next doctor app't. Thank you for your prayers.

We are excited that it is time for Riverdale Football!!!

Lauren is the coolest kid ever. She is a good friend of mine. Her boyfriend Kit Hartsfield and I are really good friends and I am thrilled to have Lauren here in the Boro as well and furthermore, representing Riverdale and the Lady Warriors. I helped her move here and cant wait to see her on hte hardwood this winter. This will be one of the best 1-2 punches in the middle Tennessee area with her and Anne Marie Lanning. Although both have been slowed with injuries that have required surgery this offseason. Both will be back full force with much to prove when its time to lace me up.

Is the recovery still going good? I hope that there hasnt been any setbacks and that all is going well.

I am also excited that anne marie now has a legit point gaurd to get the ball to her instead of being the point guardit should be an exciting year for our LADY WARRIORS

GET WELL SOON AND WE ARE STILL PRAYING FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY

i cant wait to see this girl play.. ive heard she was the real deal.. im just upset that smyrna and riverdale do not play this year.. it has been a big rivalry in the past and this year it was promising to be a great game.. i guess the only time they'll meet is state if they both make it that far.. i talked to smyrna bball players and they think the warriors are garbage and wont make it anywhere.. if they play at all this season someone has to let me know cause i will definitely go

Lauran got released to run today...she is a month ahead in her accelerated rehab per her physician today...she can start agility training on October 1st- only 11 weeks post surgery.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as she has been an "experiment" in accelerated rehab... we can't thank Dr. Jordan at Middle TN Orthpedics and Sports Medicine and NHC Therapy enough...