Made him look  more like a jerk.

825702566[/snapback]

Of course it did! I don't see the point in an earlier post from gotmilk about the cameraman getting in his face, and I usually agree with him. Kenny went well out of his way to go after the guy. It kind of reminds me of the Barry Bonds episode at spring training with the Pirates.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it did!  I don't see the point in an earlier post from gotmilk about the cameraman getting in his face, and I usually agree with him.  Kenny went well out of his way to go after the guy.  It kind of reminds me of the Barry Bonds episode at spring training with the Pirates.

825702574[/snapback]

Well I defended the man on the first issue, but he has got to learn to shut his mouth! I can understand the first issue somewhat, but he should have kept his mouth shut yesterday!

• 4 weeks later...
No, I think you're underestimating it.  It wasn't a mistake, it was assault and battery.  He went after two different cameramen.  What were they doing wrong?  Randy Johnson's was different, they were blocking his way as he was trying to walk down the sidewalk.  Rogers went out of his way to go after these two guys.  Also, Johnson didn't twist a 20-pound camera around, causing arm and back injuries.

I think 20 games is about right, IF it's without pay.

Selig is the second-worst commissioner in all of sports.  Gary Bettman is, without doubt, the worst.

I've been away too long...Opperman and I are in total agreement!

OK...I got to weigh in on this. If Rogers goes after a groundskeeper, we would have stopped seeing the video 2 weeks ago. But becasue he went after a member of the media, they had to keep the story going. Remember last season, when some Rangers went after some fans in Oakland...after a couple of days, that video just went away.

Was he wrong...yep. Has he done his time, and paid his fine...yep. Let's let him be now, and watch some baseball.