2. Oak Ridge

3. Farragut

4. Soddy-Daisy

5. William Blount

6. McMinn Co.

7. Heritage

8. Bradley Central

825697076[/snapback]

Heritage will not be 7th in the divison that would be worse this year than last year no way will this happen. Bradley wont win but 2 games against non region opponents and miss the playoffs again, Bradley said they were gonna win games last year.

Heritage will not be 7th in the divison that would be worse this year than last year no way will this happen.  Bradley wont win but 2 games against non region opponents and miss the playoffs again, Bradley said they were gonna win games last year.

825700104[/snapback]

are you saying that the region will be worse than last year? or are you just saying that heritage wont be worse than last year? b/c i know for a fact the region wont be worse than last year, with ooltewah and oak ridge both coming with stronger teams than last year and soddy daisy just as stout if not better than what they were as well, dont know anything about farragut tho, but all the other teams couldn't have gotten any worse so i'd say the region is better than last year

are you saying that the region will be worse than last year? or are you just saying that heritage wont be worse than last year? b/c i know for a fact the region wont be worse than last year, with ooltewah and oak ridge both coming with stronger teams than last year and soddy daisy just as stout if not better than what they were as well, dont know anything about farragut tho, but all the other teams couldn't have gotten any worse so i'd say the region is better than last year

825700152[/snapback]

Im saying that heritage will not be worse than last year.

The Owls deserve a mention. Dont overlook SD either but the region title will be the Wildcats to loose. I have watched a lot of these kids since their boys club days. They are winners and everything that emplies. Stevens will finally open the offense up and make teams that stack the line pay dearly. OaK Ridge has made the semis when teams knew exactly what they were going to do and a lot of times what play was coming. The exception was the DB playoff game when Coach Gray confused them often and early. I dont have a problem with Riverdale being ranked no. 1... to be the best you gotta beat the best. Same goes for the regional rankings.

• 4 weeks later...
lol there aint onway in that hott place down south that Ooletwah will beat Oak ridge that is for sure and ill say it again Bradley will make the playoffs.

825699522[/snapback]

you may be right about that-but i bet you ooltewah beats bradley by 50-easy-and as far as bradley going to the playoffs-you've lost your mind-look at their schedule and tell us who they will beat.