Class 5A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

You know it, brother!!!  No Riverdale team will stand in our way this year!!

By the way, I checked on those shirts this evening, and as far as I can find out......none were made.  I didn't think there were, but I wasn't sure.  I think that really stinks, too, but it wasn't my decision.

825705548[/snapback]

Thats a tall order Fuggs! Riverdale is still a dominant team even in a "down" year! But i like change so prove it... thumb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a tall order Fuggs! Riverdale is still a dominant team even in a "down" year! But i like change so prove it... thumb

825707787[/snapback]

You've got to believe! It is a tall order, but this team has alot of promise. I know that doesn't always translate into a Gold ball in December, but it doesn't hurt either.

Hey Fuggly, thanks for checking on the shirts, man. I'm going to have to order some new ones from somewhere. Mine are getting worn out, and you really can't find too many Cookeville shirts here in VA! :D

Naw...they're just doing more training than talking....they think that's the way to win football games!!!!

Falcons all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825707360[/snapback]

No kidding? Wow...wish I was still young so I could play for the cavs again....then I would be training rather than trash talking.....but since I am not; back with the trash talking.

Falcons all the way.........down the toilet bowl!!!!!

Hey stlrcoach, did you want just any cookeville football shirts, or did you want specifically region championship shirts? I could probably get you some regular ones.

Cookeville has just as good a chance as anybody to win the region and go to the boro for state. but the road will pass through there before that 15th game. hey fuggly I'm sure Coach J has some t's in the back, i don't know about region champs shirts because i don't have one. If we did have them I'd want one for both years because they were two of the best ever. Go Cavs!

No kidding?  Wow...wish I was still young so I could play for the cavs again....then I would be training rather than trash talking.....but since I am not; back with the trash talking.

Falcons all the way.........down the toilet bowl!!!!!

Hey stlrcoach, did you want just any cookeville football shirts, or did you want specifically region championship shirts?  I could probably get you some regular ones.

825707817[/snapback]

Hey Fuggs and BigH, any shirt is fine, just let me know how much. I just thought that if they had some for the region championship, I'd like to have one or two. I didn't know if they made any or not. Thanks for the help.

What do you mean, "wish I was still young?" Are you nuts? You're still a baby compared to some of us! :lol: Heck I still feel young, and I'm 37 going on 16! :)

heard lc is suppose 2 have sum big stud qb. is he as good as edmiston?

825708014[/snapback]

LC will be using the 2 QB system. Chris Shelton has the potential to be very godo as Edmiston but LC will probably not use him as a mobile QB this season. Expect Brince Ellis and Chris Shelton to share time this season. Ellis has done very well and shouldn't lose his starting position.

stlrcoach, no prob on the shirts. fuggs would have to get them though. i'm not in cookeville, i just moved down to ga. after i graduated. but he should be able to get some, there are tons of shirts.

825708307[/snapback]

Thanks bud! Since you are in GA now, are you coming up for the Ooltewah game in 2 weeks? If so, the whole mob, including me, fuggs, and the families will be there too. Let us know and I will tell you where we are staying while we're there.