WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only private with any hope of winning against Huntingdon, Westview, Camden, Milan, or GW Carver is Goodpasture thumb

There is NO WAY that I see DCA, CPA, or USJ beating any of those five teams this season.

825699759[/snapback]

The last time I checked Goodpasture was private. They would be favored over any of the before mentioned teams except maybe Huntingdon. I don't know what DCA has coming back...but didn't CPA beat Goodpasture just last year. I am pretty sure DCA would have beaten them also.

Edited by Antwan

Guest catfish-hunter
The last time I checked Goodpasture was private. They would be favored over any of the before mentioned teams.  I don't know what DCA has coming back...but didn't CPA beat Goodpasture just last year. I am pretty sure DCA would have beaten them also.

825699760[/snapback]

There is NO WAY that you can compare this upcoming year's CPA & DCA teams to the ones from last fall. BTW, I did say that Goodpasture was the only PRIVATE with a shot to beat those five teams. I never said they were not a private school so read the post before you make false accusations.

In my opinion, Goodpasture will lose to Camden in the quarterfinals.

The other side of the west bracket I see Huntingdon beating Milan in a second round matchup and I also see Westview beating Carver in the second round. I then see Huntingdon beating Westview in the quarterfinals.

That would set up a Camden-Huntingdon semifinals showdown and I see Huntingdon beating Camden (AGAIN) in that game.

There is NO WAY that you can compare this upcoming year's CPA & DCA teams to the ones from last fall.  BTW, I did say that Goodpasture was the only PRIVATE with a shot to beat those five teams.  I never said they were not a private school so read the post before you make false accusations. 

In my opinion, Goodpasture will lose to Camden in the quarterfinals. 

The other side of the west bracket I see Huntingdon beating Milan in a second round matchup and I also see Westview beating Carver in the second round.  I then see Huntingdon beating Westview in the quarterfinals. 

That would set up a Camden-Huntingdon semifinals showdown and I see Huntingdon beating Camden (AGAIN) in that game.

825699763[/snapback]

I don't think you have any idea how good DCA or CPA will be. It will be difficult for DCA to be as good...but I think CPA definitely could be as good or better.

As for accusations...what are you talking about? My original post said that a private would win the west in 2a. I still think that will be the case. Whether that is Goodpasture or not remains to be determined. Therefore...my original statement that a private would win the west would include Goodpasture.

Edited by Antwan

Guest catfish-hunter
I don't think you have any idea how good DCA or CPA will be.  It will be difficult for DCA to be as good...but I think CPA definitely could be as good or better.

As for accusations...what are you talking about?  My original post said that a private would win the west in 2a.  I still think that will be the case. Whether that is Goodpasture or not remains to be determined.  Therefore...my original statement that a private would win the west would include Goodpasture.

825699769[/snapback]

Who do you see Goodpasture beating on their way to a potential title game appearance???

Who do you see Goodpasture beating on their way to a potential title game appearance???

825699770[/snapback]

I didn't say Goodpasture would win the west. I said a private would. It could be Goopasture...it could be one of the others. If it is GP...they will beat whomever they play to get there. I don't know who that will be. It very likely will be another private in the quarters. I don't think any of the teams in region 6 can beat them. That would leave either Huntingdon or Milan in the semis.

Edited by Antwan

I know Camden will win region 6, but they won't be able to get past 2 or 3 private schools from region 5, because they wouldn't even play a Huntingdon, Milan, or Martin until the semifinals. I think Goodpasture should be the favorite to make the semi's, but whoever survives from region 7 will go to Murfreesboro to face Alcoa.

825699951[/snapback]

I don't know about all that now. The way people have been talking about Camden on here. I think Camden has a chance. I know that when playoff time comes. Huntingdon, Milan, Westview, and Camden will all be ready. I, myself would like to say good luck to all teams in the TSSAA. thumb