Who is some of the best QB's this year

adidas23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people have to mention Kevin Smithson from Temple in this conversation. I know he gets short changed being at a small school, but as a junior he threw for over 2800 yards and 35 touchdowns, (both are Chattanooga city records) He is 6'2" 225 and has already attracted interest from Kentucky, Vanderbilt, East Carolina and a number of others. With Temple playing a very tough schedule this year if he performs well, he should silence any critics and be considered one of the best in the state.

Richard Harb of Cak could be a big playmaker this year. With the combination of his coordinator Rusty Bradley and solid recievers Rich could rack up the yards. He had over 2,000 yards last year as a junior but also had a great offensive line that only let by 2 sacks all seasons, the new warriors line might not be as talented as last years but with a new very expierienced offensive line coach they could give Harb enough time to off. I think he will have a big year this year and be a solid D-1 prospect.

Richard Harb of Cak could be a big playmaker this year. With the combination of his coordinator Rusty Bradley and solid recievers Rich could rack up the yards. He had over 2,000 yards last year as a junior but also had a great offensive line that only let by 2 sacks all seasons, the new warriors line might not be as talented as last years but with a new very expierienced offensive line coach they could give Harb enough time to off. I think he will have a big year this year and be a solid D-1 prospect.

825705100[/snapback]

Harbs a good qb. I was at Vandy with him and I thought he did better than Fiegler in my opinion. Hes got a good arm, good luck to him and CAK this year.

How big is Harb? I know he can throw, he is very impressive.  Does he have the size and speed to play at a high level in college?

825705200[/snapback]

Harb's definitely got some size for a high school quarterback (6-1, 195). He's not especially speedy though, but he has definite potential for college ball.

One's that I've seen that should have great seasons this fall-combining good arms with good feet; guys that will win games by themselves:

McNarll from Henry County

TC Jennings from Ravenwood

McCurdy from Brentwood

825705268[/snapback]

McNairl is a GREAT player!! I saw McCurdy last year week 10 and TC lit us up last year.

All three can win games by themselves.

Guest catfish-hunter
I think that matt parker is going to be one of the best qb's whitehouse has ever seen and he is only a freshman he has 4 yeahrs to progress

825705351[/snapback]

Are the Blue Devils starting a freshman???

Anyone know anything about alcoas qb

825705442[/snapback]

Yeah, he's probably the best pro- style QB in the state. He's going to commit to play for Louisville, Southern Miss, NC State, or Indiana before Alcoa plays their first game on August 19, so be looking for that.

He had around 2500 passing yards last year, 33 TD's and 9 INTS. He's about 6-3, 195 and runs a 4.9. Hope that helps a little.