Who is some of the best QB's this year

adidas23

Guest catfish-hunter
Yeah, he's probably the best pro- style QB in the state.  He's going to commit to play for Louisville, Southern Miss, NC State, or Indiana before Alcoa plays their first game on August 19, so be looking for that.

He had around 2500 passing yards last year, 33 TD's and 9 INTS.  He's about 6-3, 195 and runs a 4.9.  Hope that helps a little.

825705472[/snapback]

Louisville would be a great choice for Fiegler seeing as how LeFors is now gone and I expect Brohm may soon be gone if he puts up big numbers this year and Louisville makes a serious run towards a potential national title game, which will be much easier now that they are in the Big East (which they should win pretty easily on the gridiron this fall).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: this is my first time on this site and wonder why there is no mention of the stanton kid at carter?is there something i don't know??Is he not playing this year?didn't he lead all these guys in most stats last season?i think he's a senior and if he's not been hurt should have made strides in the gym as well.whats the rap on him?

I'm pretty sure that they are his favorite.

825705783[/snapback]

I don't know about the "best" but Greenbrier has a good shot with their new QB. He is not easily rattled by things is what I have heard. He went out for them at their last region game when their QB got injured and never looked nervous or phased at all.

Will this be a great year for him, probably not but if he keeps his composure he will make it a good year to prepare him for his great senior year! <_<

I don't know about the "best" but Greenbrier has a good shot with their new QB. He is not easily rattled by things is what I have heard. He went out for them at their last region game when their QB got injured and never looked nervous or phased at all.

Will this be a great year for him, probably not but if he keeps his composure he will make it a good year to prepare him for his great senior year!  <_<

825706516[/snapback]

????

Grogran is a junior?

screw u goody the field was wet and i had a cleat missing and i wasn't even allowed to hit him. Oh yea and hes the quickest football player ive ever played against and he made me look absolutely stupid lol. thanx for bringing that into the public though.

825702357[/snapback]

How many more excuses can you make??

Cody Watts is the Sports Illustrated QB for the Southeastern team...so I would say by that he is the best QB in the South Eastern United States....

825706615[/snapback]

get real with your life on that quote i mean hes good but not no sports illustrated or south eastern united state. u have to be kidding me

get real with your life on that quote i mean hes good but not no sports illustrated or south eastern united state. u have to be kidding me

825706845[/snapback]

Hey!I don't mean to butt in on the big cody watts debate but if he's benching 185 23 times he won't be playing QB.Those are numbers of a 5 star linebacker.Get real guys! If he can bench 185-23 times then I'm Bill Parcells.And as for you QBDAD I think these guys are using your old trusty system of fudging #'s just a bit.The recruiters know what these guys can do.They're the ones making the decisions and I don't think they're using this web site as a determinig factor.

825706845[/snapback]

He must be a good runner or something. Because I went to a camp w/ him and I wasnt impressed at all. He threw it very hard and was kinda inaccurate.