Who is some of the best QB's this year

adidas23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joei Fiegler and Drew Hayes are the two best in the state.

825700791[/snapback]

I have to go with Tom142 on these two qb's. There are several good qb's around the state who will probably have good seasons and be impact players!! But, Feigler and Hayes are proven and tested and have the stats/records to back it up.

185 is pretty light.

825700944[/snapback]

No, that's 23 reps of 185 without stopping.

At prospect camps the coaches put 185 on the bar and have the prospect rep it as many times as he can without more than a two second pause between reps. Doing 23 reps at 185 is strong. Many linemen don't get anywhere near 23 reps.

At prospect camps the coaches put 185 on the bar and have the prospect rep it as many times as he can without more than a two second pause between reps.  Doing 23 reps at 185 is strong.  Many linemen don't get anywhere near 23 reps.

825701062[/snapback]

So that's acctually 230?

At prospect camps the coaches put 185 on the bar and have the prospect rep it as many times as he can without more than a two second pause between reps.  Doing 23 reps at 185 is strong.  Many linemen don't get anywhere near 23 reps.

825701062[/snapback]

That only equates to 225 11 or 12 times. I'd say most lineman can do this. I have a 335 bench and repped off 225 only 19 times at UT's camp. They told me that would be 185 approximately 32 times. So, 23 times equals roughly a 275 bench, which is pretty dang big for a HS QB, but definitely not a 300 bench.