Plus Member Drive 2005!

DelTavian

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being a Plus Member because the Private Messaging lets me talk about rob...er VG behind his back!! thumb  thumb

Ok, I will pay for two new Coacht Plus memberships to the two highest numbered posters who are not Plus members.  Add your post to this thread by 5:00 PM Sunday night (July 31) and the poster with highest and second highest posts will win a free one year membership to Coacht Plus.

(Decision of the judges is final. Posters from Alabama are not eligible unless they something nice about Coach Fulmer!!)

825707255[/snapback]

Help a POOR college student out :blink: (Pun intended)

Is 1,084 enough?

Edited by JC4life

OK, since I only discovered Coacht last year I have some catching up to do. Since everyone says R'dale has more posters than the rest of region 4 I will donate a membership for a (one) student for EVERY team in Region 4. That if I count right is 8 memberships. I will pay for riverdaleman one as he is probably a student and that will take care of R'dale. Now here is what I need. I need the name of a student from the other schools. No, not their real name, but their board name. 2priceless, 82cat, and some others need to help me with names to be considered from the other schools.

Coacht, I will mail you a money order for 8 new memberships tomorrow and Thank You for providing the board!

OK, since I only discovered Coacht last year I have some catching up to do.  Since everyone says R'dale has more posters than the rest of region 4 I will donate a membership for a (one) student for EVERY team in Region 4.  That if I count right is 8 memberships.  I will pay for riverdaleman one as he is probably a student and that will take care of R'dale.  Now here is what I need.  I need the name of a student from the other schools.  No, not their real name, but their board name.  2priceless, 82cat, and some others need to help me with names to be considered from the other schools.

Coacht, I will mail you a money order for 8 new memberships tomorrow and Thank You for providing the board!

825707634[/snapback]

Nice Offer! Riverdaleman is now a Plus member.

or jumpmannc

OK, since I only discovered Coacht last year I have some catching up to do.  Since everyone says R'dale has more posters than the rest of region 4 I will donate a membership for a (one) student for EVERY team in Region 4.  That if I count right is 8 memberships.  I will pay for riverdaleman one as he is probably a student and that will take care of R'dale.  Now here is what I need.  I need the name of a student from the other schools.  No, not their real name, but their board name.  2priceless, 82cat, and some others need to help me with names to be considered from the other schools.

825707634[/snapback]

olandpats, patriotbballa, from Oakland ......rick88 from Lavergne, Bluecash from Lebanon, solidarityrocks from Siegel, Blazer14 from Blackman, Boro balla06 from Riverdale, shsheadbusta88 or jumpmannc from Smyrna.

Very generous offer Lost Old dad!!

Oh goodness I forgot a really good one for Siegel....Dodrill22.

Edited by 2priceless

I can not take LOD offer i am not a student i have a son that is a JR and i used to substitute teach at RIVERDALE and i am a supporter but i graduated from there in '89

825707742[/snapback]

OK, I can understand that. Now YOU get to either give to your son or someone else from R'dale. :D

Having kids I only understand one thing and that is they have trained me to just open the wallet and pray it doesn't hurt too much. Sort of like when the 'clone' heads for the refridgerator. He opens it and I pray it has something left in it when he finishes. :D

OK, I can understand that.  Now YOU get to either give to your son or someone else from R'dale. :D

Having kids I only understand one thing and that is they have trained me to just open the wallet and pray it doesn't hurt too much.  Sort of like when the 'clone' heads for the refridgerator.  He opens it and I pray it has something left in it when he finishes. :D

825707766[/snapback]

I know thats right My son plays baseball so it is hard for him to get a job that works with around that so we treat baseball like a job because he has to wrok to get better but...that makes it expnesive for me. If it is alright with you i will set him up a name on here and let him have the plus memebership