Ooltewah vs. Cookeville

ImaOWL

Yeah, they are.  I don't know for sure about the Owls, but Cookeville is returning one of, if not the largest, senior class I've seen there.  I don't know about the 2 td difference.  I seem to think this one will be much closer than that.  I can't wait to see the game!  It may be the best game in 5A during the regular season.  Maybe the DB Oak Ridge game can beat it, but who knows.

825708543[/snapback]

2 tds is a gut feeling. I don't know if ill go to this game or back to my old school to see Boyd play CPA. Ooltewah game is tempting, since it is only 5 minutes from my house, and id get to see what Boyd would be up against as they are playing Cookeville this year. You can tell Coach Akins will play anybody, picking a team with as much talent as cookeville thumb

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 tds is a gut feeling. I don't know if ill go to this game or back to my old school to see Boyd play CPA. Ooltewah game is tempting, since it is only 5 minutes from my house, and id get to see what Boyd would be up against as they are playing Cookeville this year. You can tell Coach Akins will play anybody, picking a team with as much talent as cookeville  thumb

825708564[/snapback]

I know. I felt the same way when I heard Coach Joslin had added Ooltewah to the schedule. This game can only help our schedule strength. How is Boyd looking this year?

I know.  I felt the same way when I heard Coach Joslin had added Ooltewah to the schedule.  This game can only help our schedule strength.  How is Boyd looking this year?

825708570[/snapback]

O line will be real good, but they lost the entire back field. qb should be good in perry, who got some good playing time last year, also playing a little wide out last year. tailback has a lot of potential to be really good, he is only a junior. gotta replace the linebackers, but Coach Akins always finds a way. should be a good learning experience and only get the Bucs ready for there first run in 2A ball playing Cookeville.

WOW, next to vick?i did not know he was that good, i apologize! on the matter of no sacks, even vick gets sacked.

825708533[/snapback]

I may be over exaggerating, but honestly; he won't have to worry about scrambling too much. The O-line is tremendous for the Cavs. Stlrcoach is right, he used to be a reciever, so he also has quick feet.

Edited by Fuggly63

I may be over exaggerating, but honestly; he won't have to worry about scrambling too much.  The O-line is tremendous for the Cavs.  Stlrcoach is right, he used to be a reciever, so he also has quick feet.

825708725[/snapback]

Fuggs feels this way about the line, because 1st he's a lineman like my oldest who he played with, and 2nd his little brother plays on this year's line. Might even be bigger than big brother too! thumb But with a screenname like fuggly63, can't be near as hard on the eyes though! ;) Just joking with you, kiddo! I'll see you in two weeks! thumb

my bad coach, i knew it was on the 19th, i move in to ut on the 20th.;) well let me tell you if they get sacked its because the quarterback had all day to throw it and the line got bored and went to get a snack. they are big! line em up and they go hash to hash.(exagerated a little maybe) best of all, they have experience and feet that move a hundred miles an hour. thats is the best madlinism ever. GO CAVS! we can play like spurrier if you want us to. oh yeah coach, fuggs little brother is ugly too. haha

This will be a defensive struggle, i believe. If this is not the biggest early season game of the year, i would like to see the other one. This is 2 top 10 teams from a year ago, and we get to watch 'em battle it out in week 0. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS! there aint nothing any better than standing under the lights on Friday night watching my team win! Cavs by 3. GO CAVS!!

Fuggs feels this way about the line, because 1st he's a lineman like my oldest who he played with, and 2nd his little brother plays on this year's line.  Might even be bigger than big brother too!  But with a screenname like fuggly63, can't be near as hard on the eyes though!  Just joking with you, kiddo!  I'll see you in two weeks!

Gotta love the line, baby!! You can't have a running back or quarterback without a line. You know that, though. :(

Litte bro might be bigger, but he will never be better. B) **love ya bro**

As a matter of fact, at the start of the season my senior year I was 6ft. 3in. and about 290lbs, Chris is 6ft. 4in. and about 270lbs-ish. I guess you could say he is more mobile. <_<

Oh man, and about the Fuggly nickname......It's a really long story, but I will be around Cookeville somewhere, and whenever someone that I played with back then sees me it's always "HEEEEYYYY....FUGGGGLLLLLYYYYY!!!!". I really don't know how that nickname came about **cough--MATA--cough**, but I might as well be putting that name on my business cards.

oh yeah coach, fuggs little brother is ugly too. haha

825708927[/snapback]

Alright...gotta rephrase that.."oh yeah coach, fuggs little brother is UGLIER".

Much better. :(