loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

i'm not saying Reid calls bad plays -- I just think he's a redneck. I didn't know anything about him at all until I read his quote in the Daily Times about how "...[hoptown] couldn't have beat [alcoa] if they brought people out of the stands." Then the retarded dancing before the Maryville game, then looking across field to sarcastically clap when CAK scored their first TD, then the 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties at Fulton for end zone celebration.

A perfect example of the contrary is Maryville. It's been said time and time again, but it's true. Maryville wins every year vs. alcoa with inferior athletic ability and better disciplined players. I would want to emulate that as much as possible, but Reid seems totally content with letting the players do their stupid monkey dances and endzone celebrations anytime they feel like it. I realize that's more than JUST a head coach's problem to worry about, but that's where the buck stops. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is Alcoa has the reputation for being a "thug school" with a bunch of cocky/overly confident players -- and that's pretty much right on target. I graduated from Alcoa so don't talk to me about being out of touch.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first off...loudon will meet aloca again...but to go as far to say that if josh hawkins was on a good team is just not a fair call...how many other teams can say they held aloca to only 28 pts...and as for the alcoa players for what i seen the only player who acted right was dustin...when a loudon player was hurt he was calling for the trainers...and for brandons late hit call near the end that was just uncalled for the ball was in front of him and he did not need to hit the loudon player..and for the facemask on the KR u cant go for the shoulder pads and grab a facemask...that loudon player could have been hurt really bad and as for the aloca player who was excited about it well hopefully it will happen to him so he can see how it is....yes aloca is a good team but i believe that dustin is the only player who is ready for the college level...yes the other players are ready for the college level at a physical point of view but as for mental idk but good luck to both teams for the rest of the season and we will meet again

i was standing by the fence befor the game, watching lindsey practice. what i seen of him as a first impression was that he was very cocky, all most as if he thought he was better than everyone on that field. then after the game started i seen a diffrent side of lindsey, he was cool calm and showed very good sportsmanship. i was impressed with how strong he was, as well as just how deceptive his speed was. he was very fast, and quicker than i thought. all in all i was very impressed with him. hes gonna be a good player at the nest level. that just goes to show first impressions are not lasting impressions.

alcoa may have won the game but i was not impressed by their attitude and i was most defiently NOT impressed with the men I loaned my binoculars to so the older gentleman could see the game better I was to pick them up at the end of the game but they saw fit to leave and take my property with them. As for the facemask that is exactly what it was no shoulderpads involved. I had a birdseye view at the fence and it was no accident. The joker posing as a kid lay on the ground being given medical attention should have been benched and the kid who was standing with Campbell's helment ejected. Don't tell me that is football. Guess what in life you act like a thug you get treated like one.I have no ideal about warrens hit as I did not see it.

alcoa may have won the game but i was not impressed by their attitude and i was most defiently NOT impressed with the men I loaned my binoculars to so the older gentleman could see the game better I was to pick them up at the end of the game but they saw fit to leave and take my property with them.  As for the  facemask that is exactly what it was no shoulderpads involved. I had a birdseye view at the fence and it was no accident. The joker posing as a kid lay on the ground being given medical attention should have been benched and the kid who was standing  with Campbell's helment ejected. Don't tell me that is football.  Guess what in life you act like a thug you get treated like one.I have no ideal about warrens hit as I did not see it.

825755265[/snapback]

This quote does not reflect all loudon fans. Good job to Alcoa. I hope we do get another shot in the playoffs.

Crying over spilt milk wont help next week. We're 3-1 lets focus on Polk Co and Go Big RED