loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

Look enough of this Brandon Warran worship.  He's a dominate player at 2A. 

825751062[/snapback]

BW would EVEN be the best player on the field if he played for Maryville.....

Matter of fact, if he did play for Maryville........`Ol FBE, would probably have a big worship shrine of BW in his living room! :thumb:

-BlountCountySportsFan

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its always nice to strike a nerve and see an idiot blab nonsense out of his mouth.  learn to speak proper english if you are going to post a response this site.  but i guess that is too much to expect. 

i admit, i thought alcoa was going to win but i also didn't realize they were not going to be at their best.  put a star by that win because BOTH teams were not at their best.

maryville is good but they are not as good as you make them out to be.  the thought that there might be one player that is better than anyone on your team just absolutely abhores you. 

it's so funny!!!!!!!!  whether you like or not, brandon warren is the best player in tennessee and that little sophomore would have realized it as well. 

i'm not predicting it, but it will really be funny when alcoa is winning a state championship and maryville is sitting at home with 2 or 3 losses.  your qb had a fluke of a game and the te impressed me as much as the denver broncos did on sunday. 

it's always nice to strike a nerve!!!!! if you had beaten alcoa with warren in the game, i would give you all the credit you deserved.  but they beat an alcoa team that was not at their best and you can't deny that. 

the rest of the state is going to figure it out as well.

ohh....one more thing.  our '89 team beats any of your teams.

825751076[/snapback]

The Brandon Warren worship continues! Best Player in the state, you say.

And Alcoa may win the 2A state again, so that's 2A!

Put a star by the last Maryville thumping as the game where U of Alcoa got beat by a bunch of no names!

Your were right "its always nice to strike a nerve and see an idiot blab nonsense out of his mouth".

Maryville beat Alcoa soundly, BW broke the rules himself, and Alcoa is over-rated!

Get over it! Good luck vs. LC this week.

Brandon Warren was such a huge factor in the past 2 years against Maryville wasn't he ??? hahaha he was a total ..... non - factor . Don't believe me , go back and look at the tape . I guess he must have gotten bitten by a radioactive spider in between his junior and senior year though, according to a couple of you guys . Most Alcoa fans saw how completely dominating Maryville was in that game , and realized Brandon couldn't have made that big a difference , but you guys are in total hero worship denial , so believe what you want . i guess you guys just don't realize how much it warms our heart to hear the whining . A victory over a bitter rival is always sweeter when the other side does a little whining and crying . Thanks to you guys , nearly a month later , we're still getting to relive that dominating performance by the Maryville Rebels ...... so , thanks i guess .

The Brandon Warren worship continues!  Best Player in the state, you say.

And Alcoa may win the 2A state again, so that's 2A!

Put a star by the last Maryville thumping as the game where U of Alcoa got beat by a bunch of no names!

Your were right "its always nice to strike a nerve and see an idiot blab nonsense out of his mouth". 

Maryville beat Alcoa soundly, BW broke the rules himself, and Alcoa is over-rated!

Get over it!  Good luck vs. LC this week.

825751091[/snapback]

get your facts straight, he didn't break the rules. unless you were there, don't judge what you didn't witness.

isn't it funny that maryville did not become a good team until the tssaa went to 5 classifications??????

have to wander that if there were only 3 classes if maryville would be winning state championships. i think not. riverdale would beat you every year; if you even got that far.

as far as me being an idiot, well i will let my college degree and masters degree do the talking. oh, i almost have a doctorate as well.

get your facts straight, he didn't break the rules.  unless you were there, don't judge what you didn't witness. 

isn't it funny that maryville did not become a good team until the tssaa went to 5 classifications?????? 

have to wander that if there were only 3 classes if maryville would be winning state championships.  i think not.  riverdale would beat you every year; if you even got that far.

as far as me being an idiot, well i will let my college degree and masters degree do the talking.  oh, i almost have a doctorate as well.

825751237[/snapback]

Did they teach you grammar and capitalization while you were becoming so highly educated?

get your facts straight, he didn't break the rules.  unless you were there, don't judge what you didn't witness. 

have to wander that if there were only 3 classes if maryville would be winning state championships.  i think not.  riverdale would beat you every year; if you even got that far.

as far as me being an idiot, well i will let my college degree and masters degree do the talking.  oh, i almost have a doctorate as well.

825751237[/snapback]

paging DR. Revjj1 , paging DR.Revjj1 , Maryville had 3 state championships when there were only 3 classes ... facts .... don't you just hate em !! Thanks for trying to enlighten us with your superior intelligence . ;)

anyway, back to the thread. If Alcoa plays their best they beat anyone in the state in 2A. If they game is close though (as in they dont jump out to a quick start) maybe they get rattled and upset.

On Alcoa's coach Reid, and this is not a shot at him becuase I know nothing about him, but I keep hearing he's a "good" coach only because he's loaded with talent. Is that the case or is he really a good coach?

[quote=revjj1,Sep 15 2005 - 06:53 AM]

its always nice to strike a nerve and see an idiot blab nonsense out of his mouth. learn to speak proper english if you are going to post a response this site. but i guess that is too much to expect.

i admit, i thought alcoa was going to win but i also didn't realize they were not going to be at their best. put a star by that win because BOTH teams were not at their best.

maryville is good but they are not as good as you make them out to be. the thought that there might be one player that is better than anyone on your team just absolutely abhores you.

it's so funny!!!!!!!! whether you like or not, brandon warren is the best player in tennessee and that little sophomore would have realized it as well.

i'm not predicting it, but it will really be funny when alcoa is winning a state championship and maryville is sitting at home with 2 or 3 losses. your qb had a fluke of a game and the te impressed me as much as the denver broncos did on sunday.

it's always nice to strike a nerve!!!!! if you had beaten alcoa with warren in the game, i would give you all the credit you deserved. but they beat an alcoa team that was not at their best and you can't deny that.

the rest of the state is going to figure it out as well.

ohh....one more thing. our '89 team beats any of your teams.

825751076[/snapback]

Not much can be said about your response. Maybe you should proof read your post. If that is an example of the Alcoa eductation system, well, what an embarrassment. I know many from Alcoa, current and latter, and most have much better communications skills than you have exhibited.

You state below that you have a bach.....masters...and are working on a doctorate? The University of Phoenix must be as easy as rumored.

I am done with you. Most of your stated points are not true and at best poorly exagerated. You obviously know very little about the history of the rivalry and even less about football in general.

Hey......keep posting though. You continue to prove my point.

Thanks!

825751237[/snapback]

Oh wow...you really did it...you really sunk so low as to go out and find someone who you think could beat Marvyille because your team can't do it themselves. Wow. That's the ultimate sign of defeat.

ps - best of luck against LC, hope you bring another W to Blount County

Edited by papa chaos