loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

this is going to be a mad crazy games of to like teams next year. alcoa does have more tallant, but loudon always gives the best teams a run for their money. you may disagree, but i believe that loudon has a very very good up and coming running back with good skills.will hawkins win the rushing battle or will the highly touted lindsey. also loudon has some very good defensive players. i know that the entire defensive backfield can dunk a basketball and are pretty fast. i know alcoa is faster but it will still be a good match. the only unsure thing about loudon is the d line and offensive line. some people say their to small but i guess we will hafta wait and see.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way Josh Hawkins wins this rushing battle is an injury to Duck or if he's out of the game at halftime. Alcoa has two backs that would win this rushing battle in Lindsey and Chris Shiverdecker. No disrespect to Loudon, but Lindsey is that good. Alcoa's O-line allowed only 6 sacks last year, so they will present some big problems to the apparently unsure D-line of Loudon. And if Loudon also has a questionable O-line than their is no way Mr. Hawkins gets free at all. We have 3 D-1 prospects on the line in Brandon Warren and Rae Sykes at end and Martin White at DT. Mark Avery is our other DT and he is also very very good. Loudon's DB's won't have a chance against Brandon Warren, I don't believe their is a single DB in this state that can cover him one on one. Kyrus Lanxter and Brian Sommer have very good hands and very good speed, they won't be shut down.

My prediction:

Alcoa: 48

Loudon: 13

Wow! English must not be of much importance in Loudon. But anways Alcoa wins by 21+....

Hey Tom I heard some bad things about Shiverdecker today. It is not 100 percent sure that he will be suiting up in the maroon and white. I will give you more details at school tomorrow, because I dont want to get anything started on here.

Guest GettoMan

You need to compare the two teams instead of the individual players against each other. Alcoa has the best 2a team in the state with a great coaching staff. They do not rely on a single player as Loudon does and has done so in the past also. Anyone playing against Loudon will just have to stop their one running back and it is game over. Their coaches will just try to show case one player

On Shivy's eligibility I have no idea. But the fact that he is practicing should not be a problem. If there are eligibility problems I don't think they would cause a problem unless he plays in a game. But again I have no idea what is going on.

Boiling the Loudon game down to a rushing duel between lindsey and hawkins is useless. First of all Lindsey will obviously be the better back. And second he is nowhere near all that Alcoa has to use on offense. Alcoa wins big.

You need to compare the two teams instead of the individual players against each other.  Alcoa has the best 2a team in the state with a great coaching staff.  They do not rely on a single player as Loudon does and has done so in the past also.  Anyone playing against Loudon will just have to stop their one running back and it is game over.  Their coaches will just try to show case one player

825708371[/snapback]

im not gonna say loudon hasnt done that in the pass b/c they have but any at all whos been to any of the pratice will tell you that packett dixon and tyler are getting just as many carries as J-hawk and plus this year we got more then just a run game we have a great passing game from the WR cory fritts should make for a good target casue he will catch anything and ryan queen should also be anoter good target for cody fritts and if they cant throw the slant or the hitch cody can always juss air it out and let the wide outs go get it....so u cant say loudon is beat b4 the game is even played idk whos gonna win but im saying its gonna be a game to watch