loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

Im a CAK fan, my team got beat 56-7. With that said, your analogy might have been the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Thats kinda like saying "Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity, and look where he is now. dead." Wow.

825740374[/snapback]

you may not know this but BF died from electrocution....he dropped the toaster in the dish water.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noons is give the redskins a chance....if alcoa dont believe that loudon stands a chance that there mistake...loudon has a good team this year...and the thing i love about the redskins this season is that they dont look ahead....they havent wactched any thing on aloca untill this week....that have hardley talked about it...so i say whoever wins wins it close

Guest catfish-hunter

Alcoa is feeling good about themselves after beating a Fulton team that is 0-2 in their region and 0-3 overall. With the likes of Boyd, Tyner, Knoxville Catholic, and Livingston on the schedule Fulton will likely not be a playoff team this year. Congrats on that feat Alcoa!!!!

Loudon will be the best team Alcoa has seen since Maryville, who rolled the Tornadoes a few weeks back, and probably the third best overall behind Maryville and McCallie (who Alcoa will play in two weeks).

Alcoa-28

Loudon-20

THIS WILL NOT BE A BLOWOUT!!!!!