loudon vs alcoa

free4only1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as for you bunch of arogaant Tornadoes and I am only speaking to those that run the jaw and if this offends you then you are probably the one I am talking about I think the only thing D-1 about you all is you over sized ego. can you all even spell Division-1? is that why you say D-1? you all are pathetic and I mean that in the nicest way.

825740191[/snapback]

Fan2Fan,

The Alcoa - Loudon Game is now 2 1/2 days away, You still feel like Hawkins dominates Lindsey in the running game? Do you still feel like Alcoa is over-rated in every aspect other than ego?

Nows the time to talk the talk.............Do you REALLY feel as confident about beating this pathetic, over sized ego Alcoa team as you did a couple of weeks ago?

Not seeing anymore trash talk from you this week of the game leads me to believe you know deep down that loudon gets beat and possibly as bad as Fulton? Oh......and I mean that in the nicest way! :blink:

-BlountCountySportsFan

P.S. Go Rebels!

alright this game is goin to get ugly quick.  the maryville game woke alcoa up and since then they've played like they should.  if alcoa hadn't come in bigheaded vs maryville it could've went either way but they didnt so it doesnt matter

825749534[/snapback]

Oh man, you didn't need to say that! ........Now we have to read through a post from FBEmeritus telling all of us how your wrong for even thinking that! Then the "IMO" BS about what makes "him" and Maryville so special.

-BlountCountySportsFan

P.S. I know first hand Maryville is special.........I watch it every week on the field! The program speaks for itself!

P.S.S. Go Alcoa!

Lets see, you have all those "D-1" prospects and you were thoroughly whipped by Maryville???  And Maryville has how many D-1 prospects?  How do you explain that?  If a team with that many D-1 prospects loses to anyone then I have serious questions about their coaching or the true ratings of those players.  Lets face it, in high school football 90% or better of the teams out there dont have any D-1 prospects, and having two is only a dream!  If you have that many and lose to anyone....I mean anyone...Oak Ridge, Riverdale, Maryville, AE, Unaka or Chucky Doak..whoever, then you either have overrated players or terrible coaching!!!

825739835[/snapback]

YOU SAID IT..

COACHING :D IS A JOKE

Fulton is better than Loudon. If the Alcoa starters play in the 2nd half I will be surprised. It's LOUDON -- it's like saying Iowa is going to win the national championship in NCAAs. Give me a break. I first predicted 42-0 Alcoa, but since Loudon actually believes they're going to win the game i'm going to say 56-0 Alcoa. If Loudon scores it will NOT be until the freshman team is playing for Alcoa.

What does that mean and why? 

On the game, it should be a better one than the past two Alcoa has played in terms of quality opponet.  And I said Alcoa would win!

825749785[/snapback]

Loudon is a sentimental favorite for me b/c I have a lot of family there but this game will belong to Alcoa. Anyone who watched BW and others last week dismantle Fulton would come to the same conclusion. Bottom line is that Alcoa is just too fast and talented for Loudon and the other teams in not only 2A but the state.

if loudon comes out and smacks alcoa in the mouth and gets some early points on the board then alcoa will lay down and loudon will take the cake. (I.E. Maryville game)

825747258[/snapback]

actually this only happens in the maryville game. maryville beat alcoa b/c mentally they have an advantage.

only way that loudon can win is if they temporarily change their colors to red and black and then call themselves the rebels instead of the redskins. however i will say that the more i watch brandon warren play, the more i'm convinced that if he had played in the maryville game alcoa would have won.