Top Players To Watch For This Year...

Devil10

How good is Joei Fiegler, I know that he has a ton of talent around him, not dissing him, I just don't know; by the way, ESPN rated Warren the #1 TE in America and #19 player overall

Absolutely not talking bad about Alcoa because I know they have talent they are an incredible team with many outstanding players but no matter how great the players without the proper coaching they would have never been brought together in the way they have been so it's outstanding players and coaches making it happen.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going over the schedule and it looks like the jackets are going to run into the wood. UH OH! I feel sorry for your QB. Theres this 1 guy I forgot his name..... RICKY LUMPKIN whose gonna put a hurting on him. Along with the best D-Line in TN. So don't be surprised if he is laying on his back. Kenwood has got some players of there own. Like

#53 Ricky Lumpkin 7 sacks in 1 game, over 80 tackles and 0 sacks allowed DE

#34 Nick Muldrow 5 TD catches, 2 ret. TDS, and 3 INTS WR

# 7 Ed Wilkins 11 total TDS, and over 750 total yards QB

# 23 Chris Denton over 75 tackles and over 250 total yards LB

# 68 Shane Lattimore over 65 tackles and a blocking machine. 0 sacks allowed DT

# 24 Michael Forrest 3 INTS in 1 game, 2 TD catches, and over 35 tackles CB

# 21 Anthony Hawley over 400 total yards and 40 + tackles HB

I AGREE ABOUT KENWOODS DEFENSE AND RICKY IS GREAT AND SO ARE THE OTHERS BUT THERE IS ALSO 76 ERIC FRAZZITTA. THE WOODS DEFENSE IS THE BEST. AND RICKY LOVES HIS SACKS. OH AND DONT FORGET 11 YELKOVICH.(hope i spelled that right)

• 3 months later...

I think you should watch for Franklin Co. DT #61 He's going in his junior year and he has played hard since he started football at Franklin Co. His Name Is Toby Miller 6'2, 243lb, had 49 tackles last season and i also heard he was running his 40 in 5 flat almost 4.9 so i'd watch out ;) and i also heard they had his brother come in he is 6'4, 343lb, and he is going in his senior year so i'd watch for him 2 ;)

Franklin Co. STATE CHAMPIONS 06'