BayouBear

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sorry wrestling fans, but I gotta say it.......

every single time I see this thread, for some unknown reason I always read "wrestling clock" and think of irishdad.

I apologize for the comment,,,,,but I cannot get the picture out of my mind. :lol:

Thats funny Tex but I think the same thing. As much as we all ragged on him, I imagine that the board just won't feel the same without him around speaking about his Beloved Irish...

Thats funny Tex but I think the same thing. As much as we all ragged on him, I imagine that the board just won't feel the same without him around speaking about his Beloved Irish...

Who says Irishdad won't be around? I cannot imagine that he will just go cold turkey and not look at this board. And when people start taking shots at his Beloved Irish, particularly those supporters of the Big Red Machine ( Bayor? MBA? You decide), I cannot see him sitting idly by and not responding. Like the Terminator, he'll be back---------he may try to use a different name, but he won't be hard to identify once the fur starts flying.