Murphy Fair's Picks in 5A

fromthetop2

Bruins strength going into camp is defense, just as it has been the last few years since Crawford came.  Offense is coming along-this will be the first year in many that the offense has stayed the same from year to year-but needs to get more experienced playmakers.  Kicking game should be the best in the region.

825709427[/snapback]

Dont count out Franklins kicking game. John Bell could be one of the best kickers/punters in the state if he gets his mind right. And Chris Walsh from Brentwood needs to get more strength in his leg before you can consider him the best.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruins strength going into camp is defense, just as it has been the last few years since Crawford came.  Offense is coming along-this will be the first year in many that the offense has stayed the same from year to year-but needs to get more experienced playmakers.  Kicking game should be the best in the region.

825709427[/snapback]

Thanks for the update. Just not sure who can score points for the Bruins this season.

Ridgeway, like the optimism...seems like you would want Germantown to beat SP in order to increase the strength of the area's football and to better the reputation for TN football as a whole.  :blink:

825709671[/snapback]

If South Panola has their usual level of talent, any team in TN will have a hard time with them. I'll be pulling for the boys from G'town, but I consider them an underdog. Being from MS, but now living in TN, I guess I can;t lose either way thumb