CPA - Boyd-Buchanan?

SuPeR-MaN23

As everyone is talking about games that are 2 months away, lets talk about about a pretty big game in week 0. Boyd really wants to win this to get revenge from the state championship in 2002. I'm not sure how good CPA will be this year but I know that Boyd is supposed to come out strong. How do yall think this one will turn out?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone is talking about games that are 2 months away, lets talk about about a pretty big game in week 0. Boyd really wants to win this to get revenge from the state championship in 2002. I'm not sure how good CPA will be this year but I know that Boyd is supposed to come out strong. How do yall think this one will turn out?

825709183[/snapback]

Boyd will come out strong they are fired up for cpa, they really wanna win this game. They will be ready to win this game!! thumb

Don't know, we lost all of our skill players, number 1 receiver in school history, number 1 rusher in school history, number 2 QB in school history, FG kicker with the best percentage in school history and the leading tackler in school history, just to name a few. Got some good returning linemen on both sides, so we will just have to see who steps up. We will be ready for the Bucs, not to sure about the swamp.

Don't know, we lost all of our skill players, number 1 receiver in school history, number 1 rusher in school history, number 2 QB in school history, FG kicker with the best percentage in school history and the leading tackler in school history, just to name a few. Got some good returning linemen on both sides, so we will just have to see who steps up. We will be ready for the Bucs, not to sure about the swamp.

825709301[/snapback]

Haha, well im sure the swamp will give a warm welcoming to CPA. Just pray that it doesnt rain ahead of time lol. But, ya'll are lucky. They just put brand visitor bleachers in. It's pretty sad when the visitor bleachers are better than the home lol. But im not sure when there supposed to put up the home bleaches and everything else that they are planning on doing.

Haha, well im sure the swamp will give a warm welcoming to CPA. Just pray that it doesnt rain ahead of time lol. But, ya'll are lucky. They just put brand visitor bleachers in. It's pretty sad when the visitor bleachers are better than the home lol. But im not sure when there supposed to put up the home bleaches and everything else that they are planning on doing.

825709305[/snapback]

Yeah, we've been hearing about the swamp from Baldcoach. It is going to be fun and Super if you get a chance, come on up to the pressbox and say hey. I'll be keeping the stats.

CPA has got prettier coaches!! :lol:

825709187[/snapback]

Remember that we have Bighurt also :lol:

Changing subject rather quickly, I honestly have no idea how this one is going to turn out. We scrimmage Hillsboro, Hillwood and Brentwood Academy before then, so I expect we will have a better view of how CPA will be in a week.

Is always a good game between these 2, well the one at cpa kinda got out of control in 2001 but yall had what like 6 or 7 D1 players that year? that was unheard of for a 1A school. anyways im lookin forward to this game. hopefully boyd will get over the hump and finally beat cpa. thumb i say Boyd by 2 TDs

Edited by reaction