Will WB beat Maryville this year?

BosemanWBFan

Wonder if this will be a year that WB could beat Maryville in football, basketball and baseball (all 3 in one year)? Or is Maryville too strong again despite the loss of many seniors in all three sports?

825709955[/snapback]

Football no, Maryville by 14 or more.

Basketball no, Maryville got a transfer from Mo East who can shoot, Kent Basile. With that and all the hight, Maryville wins both contest's. Baseball will split the regular season. I'd give the advantage to WB if Coach P. does not out coach himself, he did last year!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be kidding me, william blount beating maryville in football is like the braves losing the nl east, it just doesnt happen.  dont count on it this year governors, or any year for that matter because you all konw that you will never eclipse the mighty maryville rebels

825710217[/snapback]

good example: the braves!!!! please. they choke every year.

How many World Championships do they have compared to WB's football State Crowns?

825756002[/snapback]

you brave fans are funny. bottom line: they choke. i'm not a william blount fan either. so, i really don't care about wb. a better example would be to say that wb beating maryville would be like the cubs winning the world series (although i don't believe this is that far fetched).

just don't promote the braves as greatness. good yes, great never.

red sox nation

Football no, Maryville by 14 or more.

Basketball no, Maryville got a transfer from Mo East who can shoot, Kent Basile. With that and all the hight, Maryville wins both contest's. Baseball will split the regular season. I'd give the advantage to WB if Coach P. does not out coach himself, he did last year!!

Football YES , WB will finally win one in a close one. Maryville is good but not that good that they can be beat. They may take us for granted until they get thumped Friday night. Better get there by 5:30

As far as Basketball , no way. Never heard of Kent Basile? and if he was that good how come no one ever heard of him :D. WB will easily prevail over the inexperienced rebels.

As for Baseball I think the rebels lost most of their seniors last year and will need to reload. Don't think they can beat us here either. We are too good and well coached.

Anyway Friday night begins the shocker when WB starts it's trifecta in ALL 3 major sports....go Gov's...watch and see

[quote name='BosemanWBFan' date='Sep 21 2005 - 01:12 PM' post='825758522']

Football YES , WB will finally win one in a close one. Maryville is good but not that good that they can be beat. They may take us for granted until they get thumped Friday night. Better get there by 5:30

One problem with your post BosemanWBFan, Maryville is not only good but they are very good. WB staying close to Maryville? LMBO. The only thumping last night was the Maryville defense thumping the Govs RB's.

Gov's are improved and still are kings of the smack talk on the field. Unfortunately for the Gov's smack talk typically gets you THUMPED.