who win 1a state

seibers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jo Byrns will make some noise this year, you just watch and see if you dont believe me.  I think they lose maybe 1 game during regular season as long as they stay focused.

825739610[/snapback]

Look man, JoByrns is definately one of the strongest teams in district 5, but you got to keep it real. There are only about three teams in district 5 worth anything. Also lets see how they do against there first real challenge of the season on the 16th against NCS. Especially against the d-fense, which is extremely strong and won't budge much.

Coalfield made a run last year could be a cinderella team this year too. Great athlete in Brandon Davis with a picky defense worth honors.. havent givin up 3 Td's all year im any game. Should go undeafeted with homefield through some of the playoffs. Ruff place to play with them Coalfield ppl holler and chanting. Could be a good year or a bad disappointment. Lets hope for the first

NO YOU DON'T!  Neither one can make it past Oneida much less Coalfield.  Even with the strength of Coalfield it will still be Trousdale in a walk!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

825739659[/snapback]

Whatever team or teams from region 2 has to travel to Hampton this season is going to get a BIG suprise. If Hampton wins their region ,they will have homefield until they lose. I've been around region 2 football for quite a few years,trust me Hampton can play with any of them. Trousdale might be a different story,and then again,they may not.

While were at it, Cloudland has improved alot and will be a handful for region 2. Cloudland and Hampton could end up playing twice .

Edited by pujo

Whatever team or teams from region 2 has to travel to Hampton this season is going to get a BIG suprise. If Hampton wins their region ,they will have homefield until they lose. I've been around region 2 football for quite a few years,trust me Hampton can play with any of them. Trousdale might be a different story,and then again,they may not.

825739665[/snapback]

IF HAMPTON DOES NOT GET IN SHAPE THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAY-OFFS. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SET A FIRE UNDER THEM BOYS BUTTS OR THE COACHES ONE! WITH ALL THE TALENT THEY HAVE THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOST TO JOHNSON COUNTY. I HATE TO SEE A TEAM THAT GOOD NOT HAVE NO FIRE AND BE SO LAZY. SO COME ON COACHES LETS GET THEM BIG O HAMPTON BOYS FIRED UP AND PLAY SOME SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL.

IF HAMPTON DOES NOT GET IN SHAPE THEY WILL NOT MAKE IT TO THE PLAY-OFFS. SOMEBODY NEEDS TO SET A FIRE UNDER THEM BOYS BUTTS OR THE COACHES ONE! WITH ALL THE TALENT THEY HAVE THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOST TO JOHNSON COUNTY. I HATE TO SEE A TEAM THAT GOOD NOT HAVE NO FIRE AND BE SO LAZY. SO COME ON COACHES LETS GET THEM BIG O HAMPTON BOYS FIRED UP AND PLAY SOME SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL.

825739752[/snapback]

BY THE WAY FOR ALL YOU HAMPTON FANS CLOUDLAND IS RANKED # 1 IN STATE AND HAMPTON IS NOT EVEN RANKED. LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT NEEDED AND IF CLOUDLAND BEATS CHEROKEE LOOK OUT HAMPTON!