Soddy vs. Baylor

joeboxxer047

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soddy won the scrimmage overall 28-21 ! if not for three turnovers in there own redzone...soddy would have won with ease!! j dobbs was almost perfect on his passing and the o-line was almost inpenatrable!! baylor scored on two BIG playsand one long drive!!! overall it was a good scrimmage by both teams and we wish baylor luck in thier upcoming season

Soddy won if they had more points at the end. (at least this is the typical way of declaring a winner)

Maybe Baylor was better but they didn't win. I wasn't there, just commenting on your dialogue.

By the way, it doesn't really matter who one because both teams probably played guys that they wouldn't normally play in a varsity game. (at least at the end)

Edited by mtnman

Soddy won if they had more points at the end. (at least this is the typical way of declaring a winner)

Maybe Baylor was better but they didn't win.  I wasn't there, just commenting on your dialogue.

By the way, it doesn't really matter who one because both teams probably played guys that they wouldn't normally play in a varsity game. (at least at the end)

825714722[/snapback]

Good point you hit on towards the end.. remember it is a scrimmage it doesnt count; its main objective is to get you ready for the regular season not to win.

I heard from an objective person who was there that has no affiliation with either team that tonight was ALL baylor.

He said Dobbs did look good...but they have no running game and they threw to ricketts all night long. also, said that baylor didn't have much trouble on offense.

I really like Dobbs at QB though - he's a great kid and an exceptional athlete! Can't wait till that matchup with Hooterville!

I saw Baylor in the spring and they are by far the best I've seen in scrimmages/jamboree, that includes Cleveland and Boyd-Buchanan. They have a lot more than just 1 player on the line even though he rightfully gets a lot of attention. Hard running backs, effective quarterback. If you're going to determine a winner in a scrimmage, you have to go by only starters vs starters, since that's what it would be in a real game.