Sevier County player in fatal wreck

OutfielderNPitcher217

Sevier County running back Lance Pate has died in a wreck in Sevierville. He was driving his bike and slipped on the wet pavement, and crossed the middle line, hitting a car head on. He was a stand-out athlete and more importantly a great person. RIP Lance. We'll miss you.

I apologize if any of the info is wrong, the details are still a little sketchy. I'll post more about it when things become more clear.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loss of someone so young is always so very tragic. Words can't express the amount of sympathy (and empathy) I have for those of you in Seiver County this early morning. A prayer will definitely be lifted up for him and his family. May God bless y'all and provide y'all with some comfort in this hard time.

Edited by FHSrebel27

Sevier County running back Lance Pate has died in a wreck in Sevierville. He was driving his bike and slipped on the wet pavement, and crossed the middle line, hitting a car head on. He was a stand-out athlete and more importantly a great person. RIP Lance. We'll miss you.

I apologize if any of the info is wrong, the details are still a little sketchy. I'll post more about it when things become more clear.

825715773[/snapback]

its bad win any one has a wreck

even worse win its a young person

our prayers are with the family