Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not sat they were all freak turnovers rebfan, two of them were lagit, but the ball popping out and a defensive player having it pop into his hands twice is strictly luck. As for Drews accuracy, believe me, he is very accurate.

GO BIG RED!!!!

825722305[/snapback]

I see how it works now boys, if the turnovers had been Obion Centrals and the young man that yall claimed transfered just to play linebacker had recovered 2 of them,then it would not have been luck, but he would have been labeled a lean mean defensive machine!

Dang man.........the jamboree is over........Obion won the match.......let it freakin go. Luck, no luck, good plays, bad plays...........let's talk about the upcoming weeks. If ya'll wanna brag or put McKenzie down about that game the other night, for one, that's ridiculous cause it's a 20 minute jamboree, and two, please make your own thread about it and talk all you want. You don't see any of us talking about us beating you in the regular season last year, so please let it go. We're moving on to other topics such as the Trenton game..............

rebfan65, I think The Rebs were using the Jamboree as to work on things also b/c I saw they passed the ball quite a bit and really did not have to. Another thing I noticed was that #7 Grady did not play alot were you guys protecting him or just looking at other people in a scrimmage setting? From what I saw Mckenzie will get their offense ironed out as the season goes on, timing etc. but have major issues on defense to be answered if they plan on making a run deep into the playoffs.

825722221[/snapback]

Garrett had a cyst cut off of his leg and has been out about three weeks.Last week was his first week back in pads.He was winded when he came out so I guess that was a factor.I have not meant to offend anyone.I just wanted OC to get credit for playing a great game.I have nothing but respect for the McKenzie program.But don't give me the whole "it's just a jamboree" bit because if the score would have been reversed you would be bragging too.

12 to 6 trenton and the game will last 4 and a half hours :lol:

825722591[/snapback]

This post shows what you know about McKenzie football. You should have at least predicted 12-7 Trenton. You see unlike Huntingdon, we DO have a kicker!!!!!! :o

You asked for it and you're gonna get it!!!! Nobody from McKenzie has dissed Huntingdon in any way so far but, ya'll pretty much stunk against a supposedly down and very much re-building Bruceton team too. Our long passing game didn't work well at all last Friday night. Didn't seem much of anything worked the way it was supposed to for the Mustangs.

Remember one thing, when you point a finger at someone there are three more pointing back at YOU!

McKenzie plays the type of offense we do because of available personel (athletes). The athletes we have dictates that we run a passing offense. If you don't want to watch, don't come to our games! Heck, you don't even need to feel obligated to post on our threads.

this year, the McKenzie Maniacs (aka the student section) has a large number of returning seniors, which will be in full force starting with our first game at Trenton.

Whoa? Mckenzie is talking about how many returning seniors it has to its...... Student Section!?!? Oh mah gaw... That's funny. :lol: I'm sure everyone is scared to play Mckenzie now to hear that they are that loaded this year.

Edited by MemphisStang

I thought with the new running back from Huntingdon you were going to have a new dimension to you offence.Im not dissing Keagan because i think you would do well to let him have more carries. At least your opponents would have to guess a little every now and then about what you are going to do. I wasnt dissing Mckenzie i my first post, I was just stating facts. The record speaks for itself. Data dont lie man, LOOK AT IT. B)

This post shows what you know about McKenzie football. You should have at least predicted 12-7 Trenton.  You see unlike Huntingdon, we DO have a kicker!!!!!! B)

You asked for it and you're gonna get it!!!! Nobody from McKenzie has dissed Huntingdon in any way so far but, ya'll pretty much stunk against a supposedly down and very much re-building Bruceton team too. Our long passing game didn't work well at all last Friday night. Didn't seem much of anything worked the way it was supposed to for the Mustangs.

Remember one thing, when you point a finger at someone there are three more pointing back at YOU!

McKenzie plays the type of offense we do because of available personel (athletes). The athletes we have dictates that we run a passing offense. If you don't want to watch, don't come to our games! Heck, you don't even need to feel obligated to post on our threads.

825722999[/snapback]

Well said my friend.............I have all the respect in the world for the other fans and players from other teams out there. However, I do not have respect for the ones who come in our threads and downgrade or criticize our team. All I ask is act like an adult and be a little more mature in your posts. Stop trying to hate the world (or the other teams).........it gets you no where and it makes you look ridiculous.