Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Outside of Milan,what school has won the most state titles and appeared in the most championship games from West TN? I have a hint, it's not Huntington.

825724898[/snapback]

Now there is an interesting question. Wish I'd thought of it!!!!! I have an idea but, give me a clue, what class do they play in and are they outside of Shelby Co.? ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, I would like to thank all the true friends that Kegan has maintained in H-Town. I truly appreciate you guys coming up to me the other night and asking about him and talkin' w/ me. Much respect, you all know who you are and are a lot more of an adult than some of the people who post on here and call themselves adults.

Sauce,

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one! thumb

Forgive me Lord and bless all the little pigmies over in New Guinea!

825724901[/snapback]

No problem, Duck. The Greek people are probably familiar with the Stangs because when they visit America and land at the McKenzie Airport, they read the sports page taped to the restroom wall.

They are in class A and yes they are outside of Shelby Co.

825724907[/snapback]

My guess is we play 'em on Oct. 14!!!! How'd I do?? thumb

That's what I thought but, just had to be sure. Don't take this wrong but, some nutcase over here made that homecoming too!? What were they thinking?????????? Kind of reminds me of the season that UT played Miami on HC recently.

If I'm right about my answer to the question (and I'm pretty sure I am) I have more to say on that subject.

Come on BoredGuy you didn't have to give him that big of a hint. :)

825724911[/snapback]

Just messin' with ya' there lakecountyfalconfan!!! All I was going to add was that Lake Co. fans have shown more class with their success in the past than any football program in west TN if not a broader area. I have to respect that and especially since McKenzie played a big part in one of those seasons. I truly hope we are both undefeated in region play when we meet on Oct.14. It should be a good 'un.