Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Thanks sauce that's 38,000 people on our fan base we did't know about.  You'll never hear Mckenzie being refered to as "RUNNERS UP" :lol: Just think 38,000 people yelling "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS"  Now thats awesome dude.

825725571[/snapback]

The 38,000 were calling you a "runner up" last season dipstick! :lol::o

Sauce, that was probably the most opportune post I have ever seen on here. My hat is off to you! You 'da man!!! thumb

Look radioman27, I have friends in Htown and some of them have kids playing there. Some of those kids play a major role in the fortunes of the Mustangs this year. Especially one of them. I don't want to make them mad at me. I wouldn't do it for the world on here or anywhere else. Apparently you are unarmed in this battle of wits so go play with the folks on the south side of the creek and leave us alone.

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post BOHICA! Sometimes I just can't help myself with those idiots! If I start going too far with one of 'em just call me down!!!! Believe me, I know how hard the team works and tries. Been there and done that!

825726444[/snapback]

Hey my friend, please do the same for me. People like that use to get on my nerves too.............but, so far, (how long it lasts....who knows) I've learned to treat them different. I try to contain myself online..............it might be different in person...........depends on who it is. I wasn't really refering to anyone on their posts, but I thought that we shouldn't give them the pleasure of closing our thread. The players and the fans have worked hard to keep this together and we don't need to end it now. GOOD LUCK REBELS!!! I'M WITH EVERYONE OF YOU MCKENZIE FANS AND PLAYERS 100%!!!

Sorry guys I have been busy these last couple of weeks with college football, but I would just like to tell my boys to lestin to all of this trash being talked about them because they don't know what the team does to prepare each week and how hard the team works getting ready. As far as the whole pass pass pass thing I mean come on three years ago we passed maybe five times a game. Then Drew became QB and we became more balanced. Comer knows how to Coach so don't question his calls. He is the best coach McKenzie has ever had. Kegan, I hope you have a good year and just ignore all of these people on here. I know you are going to bust some heads this year, and believe me im going to try to be at all of the games I can be and no matter what happens my blood bleeds that red and grey for life!

825726162[/snapback]

ironman12,

Welcome aboard and where are you playing now? Ain't this heat fun to work out in?!

Hey duck...........page eight? We're getting it back again!!! LET'S GO RED!!!

825726462[/snapback]

Yeah, ain't it sweet!! If the players are as pumped as we are this could be real fun!! Now, if ya'll can keep me from goin' on an "idiot hunt" on here we'll be fine I hope.

Actually, there is a method to my madness which I'll only tell you about in person of via e-mail and it has been working great. I prolly could have saved the first thread if I had been around but, maybe not. There is a right way and a wrong way to disagree with our opponents/detractors.They do seem to fade away in a timely fashion lately.

Now it's all up to the Rebels to get it done on the field. WE WILL be in the stands!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckman, I can't really say where im playing college ball, but im sure some people know who I am. Let me just say that I will be there tomorrow night at Trenton. I hope I get to see a good game with McKenzie getting some revenge from last year's homecoming nightmare.

825726863[/snapback]

Come on now, play fair. :rolleyes: Do you do a little student coaching and go to BC?

Sorry Duckman, im close to home and my college does play Bethel and im sure that gives me away to most people, but its alright. I just can't wait for Drew to hook up with Greg on those deep deep deep passes. Its going to be an air show tomorrow night against Trenton. Good luck and play every play like it is your last because one day you will be like me, and thinking about everything that went wrong or something you could have done. It stinks when your done so play hard or don't play.

Axle

Sorry Duckman, im close to home and my college does play Bethel and im sure that gives me away to most people, but its alright. I just can't wait for Drew to hook up with Greg on those deep deep deep passes. Its going to be an air show tomorrow night against Trenton. Good luck and play every play like it is your last because one day you will be like me, and thinking about everything that went wrong or something you could have done. It stinks when your done so play hard or don't play.

Axle

825727209[/snapback]

Good point ironman12,

In other words Rebels leave it all on the field every Friday night!!!! You only get one shot at this thing. Don't look back with an "IF" in your mind when it's over. Give your all for the Rebels every time you step on the field.

Hey my fellow Rebel Fans, let's get ready to rock. I will be there w/ bells on - literally! The Reb-Bells that is!!!! Duck, Kegan does have lots of friends on both sides of the creek. He tends to make friends easily. Bohica, it is K-e-g-a-n, evryone seems to mispell it, no biggie though, he knows who they are talking to.

ALL RIGHT THEN, LET'S CRACK SOME HELMETS BOYS!!!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!

Hey my fellow Rebel Fans, let's get ready to rock. I will be there w/ bells on - literally! The Reb-Bells that is!!!! Duck, Kegan does have lots of friends on both sides of the creek. He tends to make friends easily. Bohica, it is K-e-g-a-n, evryone seems to mispell it, no biggie though, he knows who they are talking to.

ALL RIGHT THEN, LET'S CRACK SOME HELMETS BOYS!!!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!

825727376[/snapback]

Mr. Tony Ball...

Dont make me have to come over there and confiscate those illegal bells, artificial noisemakers of any kind are contrary to TSSAA rules..........A special exception to rock filled milk jugs has been approved however. <_<