Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Sorry Duck, another 11 hour day today. Let me start w/ a congrats to the o-line, great job guys, guess i owe you guys some grub. Drew looked really poised last night, didn't force anything and scrambled when need arose, thumbs up! Defense looked good as well, still need to stay focused in the fourth quarter, we cannot let up just because we are ahead buy a couple of touchdowns. Over all we did an awsome job tonight - Offense gets an A, Defense gets a C. You guys are getting better each play so keep your heads up and always look to improve. I will try to get cooking for you guys Sunday of next week since tomorrow is Kegans b-day.

Again Rebels great job!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense, you guy looked alot more professional last night, you guys were huddled and waiting on the play and then on the line before the offense, much better, thats how a defense should look, BE READY BEFORE THE OPPOSING OFFENSE, NOT JUST READY FOR THE OPPOSING OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Duck, another 11 hour day today. Let me start w/ a congrats to the o-line, great job guys, guess i owe you guys some grub. Drew looked really poised last night, didn't force anything and scrambled when need arose, thumbs up! Defense looked good as well, still need to stay focused in the fourth quarter, we cannot let up just because we are ahead buy a couple of touchdowns. Over all we did an awsome job tonight - Offense gets an A, Defense  gets a C. You guys are getting better each play so keep your heads up and always look to improve. I will try to get cooking for you guys Sunday of next week since tomorrow is Kegans b-day.

Again Rebels great job!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!

825746028[/snapback]

Good to see you on here. Hate it when work starts interfering with football fun don't you!!!!! Whew, 11 hour days this time of year has to be brutal!!! for the record, Ktrain has pretty well started working his way into some segments of the Rebel single game record book along with some of his teammates, some of whom are already there. If you decide to feed the team and need a bit of help, let me know. I can surely do something to help--throw in some food, time or something to help you out. Tell Kegan the 'ol Duckman said happy birthday and congrats on a great season so far. He's surely impressed me with his effort so far this season and he's gettin' better every game along with the rest of the team.

Man...........where do I start? The game against Dresden was totally awesome! The only thing that looked just a little (and I mean just a little) weak was the D at times...........but that is expected from all high school teams. Not to mention, we were playing up against a really good Dresden team and I expected them to score a lot more. They had their stuff together also. I can't even begin to say what stood out the most because everyone did really well. Ya'll play like that for the rest of the season.........and ya'll will be riding Greyhounds to the big house!

Congratulations on a job well done Rebels!!!

Back up one more time. Here in a few days, the boo birds will show up completely ignoring the game with Greenfield to talk about week 5. It happens every year. they will be here talkin' crap for about two weeks, close a couple of threads and be gone untill next season. Are ya'll with me to keep those idiots under control?? This is a good thread and we need to keep it up.

The Rebels are a couple of tough wins away from a good playoff seed. We need to be dedicated. Surely I'm not the only one who still is. Ya'll there???? :justwrestle:

Back up one more time. Here in a few days, the boo birds will show up completely ignoring the game with Greenfield to talk about week 5. It happens every year. they will be here talkin' crap for about two weeks, close a couple of threads and be gone untill next season. Are ya'll with me to keep those idiots under control?? This is a good thread and we need to keep it up.

The Rebels are a couple of tough wins away from a good playoff seed. We need to be dedicated. Surely I'm not the only one who still is. Ya'll there???? B)

825748515[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I'll be with ya. Let em talk the talk........but can they walk the walk? We'll all see really soon. Either way, I'll be here to support my Rebels!

Oh yeah, I'll be with ya. Let em talk the talk........but can they walk the walk? We'll all see really soon. Either way, I'll be here to support my Rebels!

825748871[/snapback]

Good deal, we all know week 5 is near and that some of our "faithful" will overlook all the rest of our games. AND, they will act really stupid for about 2 weeks. What happens is that we start overlooking opponents. Ask Dresden about this one!!!! I'm a Rebel who is in for the long run. to me the region is what matters. Sure, I'd like to win our non region games but, the Rebel season doesn't hinge on them.

If we have to be worried about somebody, I want it to be the likes of JCS and Trousdale Co. in November!!!! Or Union City On Oct. 7 or Lake Co. on Oct. 14.

It's a Rebel thang now ya'll!!!!! Forget all the useless crap!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP

Well we were all the way back to page 8 this time!!!!!

Where's the fan base ya'll. In a couple of weeks it's gonna' be showtime for the Rebels. That's when we start a 5 week region game stretch against Bruceton that will make or break our season. If the players are readin' this stuff, we need to be pickin' 'em up. That is gonna be a tough stretch.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!! D up!!!!