Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Duck,

You are right!  It wont take long and the talk will start.  I am w/ you.  It's all about the region. 

I am leaving for Wimpy's around 5 or 5:30.  See you there!!!

825752092[/snapback]

Speaking of Wimpy's...................I recommend the Western Burger. Just make sure your around a restroom 30 minutes after consuming. And be sure not to sit around anyone you like during the game!!! :)

See ya at the game guys!!!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Duck,

Am traveling up to Trousdale Co. tom. night for their game. Will let you know how they look! Good luck with your game tom. night!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

825752089[/snapback]

Trousdale is probably for real but, will look for your report. The Rebels should be OK tomorrow night but, it IS high school football!!!!

Speaking of Wimpy's...................I recommend the Western Burger. Just make sure your around a restroom 30 minutes after consuming. And be sure not to sit around anyone you like during the game!!!  :D

825752126[/snapback]

What time should us Rebels arrive at Wimpys to beat the rush?

Speaking of Wimpy's...................I recommend the Western Burger. Just make sure your around a restroom 30 minutes after consuming. And be sure not to sit around anyone you like during the game!!!  :P

825752126[/snapback]

That sounds like one I'd get to go and not eat untill I was at home!!!!!! :o Besides, I don't want to eat anything like that before a football game!!! You know how those football field restrooms are on Friday night. Not the kind of place you want to have to break down now is it!! B)

Besides, at my age folks have enough problems of that sort anyway without helping it along. :angry:

:o

That sounds like one I'd get to go and not eat untill I was at home!!!!!! :o Besides, I don't want to eat anything like that before a football game!!! You know how those football field restrooms are on Friday night. Not the kind of place you want to have to break down now is it!! B) 

Besides, at my age folks have enough problems of that sort anyway without helping it along. :angry:

:P

825753083[/snapback]

Duck,

You are killing me!!!! I'll eat one for you. I have never been there but my buddy Nanney told me to get the double!!!

C

It was a little TOO interesting in the first half for me!!! We did look a lot better in the second half and put the game away pretty quick. Looks like a lot of teams are gearing up for the grind in the second half of the season based on last nights games.

Talked to a couple of kids who play fro Dressden tonight and they weren't all that impressed with Htown last night. They agreed that Boo Weathers and Chris Donald are all they are advertised ot be but, Boo is still a little banged up and the Htown line is young and not very effective.

It's not a region game next week but, if the Rebels bring their A game it could be interesting. And the boys who play for Dresden said that!!!! If our offense is on like it was against Dresden it will go down to the wire according to them.

Anyway, I'm not gettin' hyped up on that game. It's just another game and it isn't a region game. Get ready Rebels!!!!!!!!! "Play with Pride" from here on out. The sparring is over. The heavyweights are coming out now. At Greenfield we played to the level of our competition the first half. From here on out, we have to play the best we can play regardless of our competition for 4 quarters!!!!

The second half last night we looked like the Rebels. Good job guys!! O line, from here on out there are no gimme's. Ya'll are gonna have to come ready to play every game. Fire off the ball and take somebodys head off the first three plays and then win the games. Ya'll too D line.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Talked to a couple of kids who play fro Dressden tonight and they weren't all that impressed with Htown last night. They agreed that Boo Weathers and Chris Donald are all they are advertised ot be but, Boo is still a little banged up and the Htown line is young and not very effective.

I am not sure many of the Huntingdon fans were impressed Friday night with our offense. However, the defense was a different matter all together. Dresden had less than 150 yards of total offense.

Look forward to watching the game Friday night in Mckenzie. May go early and go eat Bar-B-Que at Bob's. :blink:

It was a little TOO interesting in the first half for me!!! We did look a lot better in the second half and put the game away pretty quick. Looks like a lot of teams are gearing up for the grind in the second half of the season based on last nights games.

It's not a region game next week but, if the Rebels bring their A game it could be interesting. And the boys who play for Dresden said that!!!! If our offense is on like it was against Dresden it will go down to the wire according to them.

Anyway, I'm not gettin' hyped up on that game. It's just another game and it isn't a region game. Get ready Rebels!!!!!!!!! "Play with Pride" from here on out. The sparring is over. The heavyweights are coming out now. At Greenfield we played to the level of our competition the first half. From here on out, we have to play the best we can play regardless of our competition for 4 quarters!!!!

The second half last night we looked like the Rebels. Good job guys!! O line, from here on out there are no gimme's. Ya'll are gonna have to come ready to play every game. Fire off the ball and take somebodys head off the first three plays and then win the games. Ya'll too D line.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

825754815[/snapback]

Duck,

I was worried also. I think that may be we assumed a cake walk in the first half and also, may be looking ahead to week 5. Came out in the second half and looked like the Rebels.

I also knew when I saw Greenfield come out in the I formation they had no prayer of running the ball against us. The only real success they had w/ running is on the mis-direction.

Mis-direction! That's what is I am worried about this Friday. It has killed us all year. The dive and trap. Think back to our 1st 3 games. Trenton: busted long runs on dive. West Carroll: fake the wing, give to FB. Dresden: dive, dive, dive!!

I think Huntingdon may not attempt a pass unless they get penalized and just have to throw and w/ Weathers and Donald that is not for sure.

I think if we have any shot, we have to take some chances and shoot the LB's on blitzes and sell out. I mean if they get passed the LOS, we dont have anyone that can catch Weathers or Donald. Pursuit angles will be big.

Also on defense, we cant stand around and watch. There is one Rebel in particular that in the Dresden game stood on the field and did not attempt several times to try and make a tackle. I will not call his name or # but if I see him, I will let him know, b/c I coached and taught him both.

Offensive line has to continue to give Drew time to throw and keep opening those holes for Keegan. Keep running like you are Keegan. You are a fighter.

Good luck Rebels!!!! Like Duck said, playing for pride in this one. Looked deep inside of yourself and find something that motivates you. Work your butts off this week in practice. If you cant get up for this one, you cant get up.

C