Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

I always thought M69 was a coach until he started posting about cheerleading items. He is a cotton picker for sho. From a neutral point of view, the Rebs have better fans than Huntingdon. The average Huntingdon fan is 75.2 years old.

Edited by @38320

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels have the first game under their belt now. It was Trenton--16 and McKenzie--8. It was a pretty good game in spite of the weather and I think the Rebels did a very good job against a much bigger AA team tonight.

Turn around 3-4 plays and McKenzie could have won it tonight in spite of the rain delays and a much bigger Trenton team.

Kegan Ball had 17 carries for 72 yards to lead McKenzie's rushing and Hayes was 10 of 15 thru the air for 140+ yards. Our defense played very stingy against the strong rushing attack of Trenton but they were able to grind out enough to win the game in the end.

All in all, it was a good start against a decent opponent and I was proud of the effort the Rebels put on the field tonight.

Now let's go get us some War Eagle's next week and start the Region play out right!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS---It was good to talk to you tonight BOHICA and to meet you ktrainfan. I couldn't believe that John Kermit was only 6-7 yards short on that 60 yard FG attempt to end the first half!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Now it's all up to the Rebels to get it done on the field. WE WILL be in the stands!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

825727168[/snapback]

In the second half tonight we had at least twice as many fans in the stands as Peabody had!!!! Thanks and well done Rebel fans!!!!!!!

It was 9-8 Peabody at the half (baseball score!!!)-----the McKenzie faithful won't bail out near that easy!!!! "Thunder rolling, lightening flashing------thru the middle we'll go (we went) dashing!" Let's get UP for West Carroll ya'll!

Edited by duckman38201

The Rebels have the first game under their belt now. It was Trenton--16 and McKenzie--8. It was a pretty good game in spite of the weather and I think the Rebels did a very good job against a much bigger AA team tonight.

Turn around 3-4 plays and McKenzie could have won it tonight in spite of the rain delays and a much bigger Trenton team.

Kegan Ball had 17 carries for 72 yards to lead McKenzie's rushing and Hayes was 10 of 15 thru the air for 140+ yards. Our defense played very stingy against the strong rushing attack of Trenton but they were able to grind out enough to win the game in the end.

All in all, it was a good start against a decent opponent and I was proud of the effort the Rebels put on the field tonight.

Now let's go get us some War Eagle's next week and start the Region play out right!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS---It was good to talk to you tonight BOHICA and to meet you ktrainfan. I couldn't believe that John Kermit was only 6-7 yards short on that 60 yard FG attempt to end the first half!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825729025[/snapback]

I thought Ball had a great night. The kid ran for 72 yards and played almost every play on defense. Good job, Kegan!

I thought Ball had a great night. The kid ran for 72 yards and played almost every play on defense. Good job, Kegan!

825729157[/snapback]

I agree with you entirely about Kegan and I thought the line (on both sides of the ball) showed a lot of promise and improvement against a much larger Trenton front. Really, all the Rebels played hard and gave a good account of themselves IMHO.

We were just three or four plays away from winning that game or sending it into OT (that would have been an adventure at 11 PM last night) but, the breaks didn't come our way at the right times.

Now it's time to go back to work and get ready for West Carroll Rebels!!!! Take last night and build on it. The next game is the region opener for us and we need to make a statement in Atwood ya'll!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First let me commend the Rebel Fans, much impressed here. But we can always improve, just like I tell Kegan, there's always room for it. Good to meet you Bohica & Duck. The guys looked great tonight but we have to play harder every down, we did good considering the size of Trenton. Game was alot closer than score depicts.

Buck, I will tell Ktrain you said hey, hope you are well.

LET'S GO RED!!!!!!!

EAGLE FOR SUPPER NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was a tough test for the Rebels and no loss is a good one but, we looked a bit better than I suspected we would against a decent Peabody team. The Rebels came to play and left it all on the field IMHO. Better play selection might have made a difference but, what do I know!?

I liked the fact that we ran the ball more than expected but, the passing game went away from the high % game we need to focus on. We need to combine a passing offense with ball control and it can be done.

ktrainfan, you are right---there is room for improvement even though I am not really disappointed in the game last night. If we go on to win at the 'boro we could still improve! That's the way life is but, we need to start getting on track for next Friday night now. Kegan did good. Tell him to keep it up and turn it up!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Lake Co. won big and UC held down a possible runaway against Westview. JCS set the standard by going big over USJ. These are the teams we willl have to overcome to go very far in the playoffs. We can play with these teams but, we have to totally commit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL YA'LL GIVE YOUR ALL FOR THE REBELS TODAY (EVERY DAY)???????????

GO RED!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

HEY!! where ya'll at?? We need to keep this thing closer to the top! We were all the way back to page 4 at the bottom. Let's go Red---keep it up on here! The Rebels may or may not have a stellar season overall but, we'll be in the playoffs in a few weeks. We need to D-UP ya'll!!

Edited by duckman38201

Duckman,good luck with West Carroll Friday night. I hear they have a decent ball team. I hope Mckenzie gets the win. We have a tough game ourselves with Union City coming to Tiptonville.

825731446[/snapback]

Thanks, hope ya'll handle UC in fine order next Friday. I THINK we'll be in good shape against West Carroll but, who knows coming off a loss. Agreed, Peabody is a better team than West Carroll and we probably won't be playing in a flood next Friday nite but, I still worry this time of year.

If last Friday night is any indication though, our kids will leave it all on the field and I can't ask for any more from them. Best of luck against UC next Friday nite!!! A big plus is that ya'll play 'em at home!! :thumb:

Edited by duckman38201