Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duckman, you are correct on that subject. We have played in 5 title games and won two of them. I would like to thank the person who picked us for homecoming.Hopefully that will make our team play that much harder.

825725133[/snapback]

Somehow, I feel that Lake Co. doesn't need a lot of extra incintive when they play!!! Call it past experience or whatever, but.................

Lake Co. should be proud to have a record like that and show the class they (ya'll) have over the years at the same time. There are a few folks around this part of the country that could learn from that!!!

I knew the answer but, figured I'd play with ya' a bit. It'll be serious enough in a few more weeks. We should figure out how to meet up before the game or at halftime or something! What do you think?

Yeah, easy to say after the fact...  :)

825725145[/snapback]

Don't forget, we were in class A with them when a lot of that was happening. We were even victims along the way in the playoffs once. It seems that me and lakecountyfalconfan have been exchanging for a while now and it's all been good. Can't pass up a chance to mess with him a bit. :)

Somehow, I feel that Lake Co. doesn't need a lot of extra incintive when they play!!! Call it past experience or whatever, but.................

Lake Co. should be proud to have a record like that and show the class they (ya'll) have over the years at the same time. There are a few folks around this part of the country that could learn from that!!!

I knew the answer but, figured I'd play with ya' a bit. It'll be serious enough in a few more weeks. We should figure out how to meet up before the game or at halftime or something! What do you think?

825725154[/snapback]

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the kind words about our program. Good luck to McKenzie. It would be great if both teams were unbeaten going into the Oct 14 meeting but there is alot of football that has to played before that meeting.

Talk is that the K-TRAIN has changed his name to " HE HATE ME". <_<

825724990[/snapback]

ktrainfan,

As near as I can tell, ktrain has friends on both sides of the creek. Really haven't heard anyone say anything bad about Keegan. It's just that a lot of folks in Htown have a real problem understanding why ANYBODY would leave Huntingdon and come to McKenzie. It really eats at them. I work with several Huntingdon fans and we have talked about this and they agree that that is probably why all the talk is going on.

Keegan need not worry, nobody hates him!!! He just shook the unshakable rock a bit! thumb

Keegan need not worry, nobody hates him!!! He just shook the unshakable rock a bit!  thumb

825725199[/snapback]

Nice........I like that and have to agree!

BTW ktrainfan.......is it Kegan or Keegan? I just wanted to know cause some spell it both ways. <_<

Edited by BOHICA

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the kind words about our program. Good luck to McKenzie. It would be great if both teams were unbeaten going into the Oct 14 meeting but there is alot of football that has to played before that meeting.

825725166[/snapback]

I only spoke the truth but, you are welcome. As for Oct. 14, we'll stay in touch on here somewhere and arrange to meet at the game. Before it might be easier but,.......... We'll work that out.

Wow!! Radioman27, that is amazing. I had a friend who had a similiar experience. He went to Greece to run in a marathon. People were there from all over the world. When it was time to begin the race, the announcment "RUNNERS UP" was made in several different languages. When the announcement was made, 38,000 people yelled "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS."  B)

825724881[/snapback]

Thanks sauce that's 38,000 people on our fan base we did't know about. You'll never hear Mckenzie being refered to as "RUNNERS UP" B) Just think 38,000 people yelling "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS" Now thats awesome dude.

Edited by radioman27

Thanks sauce that's 38,000 people on our fan base we did't know about.  You'll never hear Mckenzie being refered to as "RUNNERS UP" :( Just think 38,000 people yelling "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS"  Now thats awesome dude.

825725571[/snapback]

Pretty good rebuttal radioman27. Work a little of that wit into your broadcast.