Mckenzie Fan Base

ktrainfan

Wow!! Radioman27, that is amazing. I had a friend who had a similiar experience. He went to Greece to run in a marathon. People were there from all over the world. When it was time to begin the race, the announcment "RUNNERS UP" was made in several different languages. When the announcement was made, 38,000 people yelled "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS."  B)

825724881[/snapback]

One thing for sure. You wont hear anyone refer to mckenzie as runner up, or anything else that has to do with running. :(

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure. You wont hear anyone refer to mckenzie as runner up, or anything else that has to do with running. B)

825725768[/snapback]

You are prophetic, blue---we certainly were not the runner up in the middle school game last night.

Does that mean we won't be the runner up when the Rebs and Stangs meet in a few weeks? thumb

One thing for sure. You wont hear anyone refer to mckenzie as runner up, or anything else that has to do with running. B)

825725768[/snapback]

Actually blue50, we came up with the idea of the fun and gun offense to keep opposing fans here an hour longer to make more $$ from concessions. It even helps the teams we play at THEIR house in the same way. Plus, since the Jackson paper and tv station don't seem to have much time for the Rebels we also keep everybody tied up long enough to miss the 5th Quarter as well. :lol::lol:

Thanks sauce that's 38,000 people on our fan base we did't know about.  You'll never hear Mckenzie being refered to as "RUNNERS UP" :lol: Just think 38,000 people yelling "HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS"  Now thats awesome dude.

825725571[/snapback]

Sauce,

Somehow, I think he missed the whole point of what you posted!!!! :lol:

Maybe if he has another day or so to think on it he'll get it!!!! B) thumb

Edited by duckman38201

Sauce,

Somehow, I think he missed the whole point of what you posted!!!!  B)

Maybe if he has another day or so to think on it he'll get it!!!! :lol:  thumb

825725954[/snapback]

Duck, I feel kind of bad, because I did not tell him the whole story. A large majority of those 38,000 were there attending a "How To Cope With Denial" convention. :lol:

Sauce,

Somehow, I think he missed the whole point of what you posted!!!!  :blink:

Maybe if he has another day or so to think on it he'll get it!!!! :rolleyes:  thumb

825725954[/snapback]

You have to understand that we spend alot of time just PASSING the time away so we dont CATCH on to alot. :lol:

We all must remember that blue50 isn't used to seeing good quarterbacks. To be a quarterback in H'town all you have to be able to do is take two steps back and hand off. Passing the football is an art that hasn't been mastered in the "Home of Football" which of course everyone knows is Huntingdon. They invented the game. It has taken them approximately 80+ years to capture the state championship crown. But they still do not know how to establish CLASS with their fans or football team. When they lose they are not gentlemen.

Sorry guys I have been busy these last couple of weeks with college football, but I would just like to tell my boys to lestin to all of this trash being talked about them because they don't know what the team does to prepare each week and how hard the team works getting ready. As far as the whole pass pass pass thing I mean come on three years ago we passed maybe five times a game. Then Drew became QB and we became more balanced. Comer knows how to Coach so don't question his calls. He is the best coach McKenzie has ever had. Kegan, I hope you have a good year and just ignore all of these people on here. I know you are going to bust some heads this year, and believe me im going to try to be at all of the games I can be and no matter what happens my blood bleeds that red and grey for life!

Sorry guys I have been busy these last couple of weeks with college football, but I would just like to tell my boys to lestin to all of this trash being talked about them because they don't know what the team does to prepare each week and how hard the team works getting ready. As far as the whole pass pass pass thing I mean come on three years ago we passed maybe five times a game. Then Drew became QB and we became more balanced. Comer knows how to Coach so don't question his calls. He is the best coach McKenzie has ever had. Kegan, I hope you have a good year and just ignore all of these people on here. I know you are going to bust some heads this year, and believe me im going to try to be at all of the games I can be and no matter what happens my blood bleeds that red and grey for life!

825726162[/snapback]

Good to have you with us ironman12. We always welcome any and all McKenzie fans.

To the players and fans (especially the ones who post on here): Lets try to ignore the guys talking trash from the other mud hole, cause that's all they're doing. The moderators of this forum will shut this thread down just like the other one if they keep it up (which is what they want anyway). I'm going to just let them talk the trash and ignore it. I just want a place at the table where my Rebels can read and be assured that we are behind them 100%. I welcome all other fans, supporters, and players to join in with us.........even if you are not from McKenzie, and want to be civil with us. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS!!!! GO RED!!!

Good to have you with us ironman12. We always welcome any and all McKenzie fans.

To the players and fans (especially the ones who post on here): Lets try to ignore the guys talking trash from the other mud hole, cause that's all they're doing. The moderators of this forum will shut this thread down just like the other one if they keep it up (which is what they want anyway). I'm going to just let them talk the trash and ignore it. I just want a place at the table where my Rebels can read and be assured that we are behind them 100%. I welcome all other fans, supporters, and players to join in with us.........even if you are not from McKenzie, and want to be civil with us. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS!!!! GO RED!!!

825726194[/snapback]

Good post BOHICA! Sometimes I just can't help myself with those idiots! If I start going too far with one of 'em just call me down!!!! Believe me, I know how hard the team works and tries. Been there and done that!