Joei Fiegler

Tom142

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Louisville's Rivals site, he has not be officially offered a scholarship by Louisville..or at least he hadn't as of this weekend. The guys that run the site can't verify whether or not he has a scholarship offer. Louisville's site says that "Louisville is also looking at several other quarterback prospects around the Southeast including Georgia standout Justin Roper," and adds that they have no information that an official offer has been made yet.

Someone can commit anywhere...it doesn't mean they actually have on offer. I this might be a case of the Fiegler's trying to force Louisville to give them an answer. I hope they don't end up looking stupid at the end of things.

According to Louisville's Rivals site, he has not be officially offered a scholarship by Louisville..or at least he hadn't as of this weekend.  The guys that run the site can't verify whether or not he has a scholarship offer.  Louisville's site says that "Louisville is also looking at several other quarterback prospects around the Southeast including Georgia standout Justin Roper," and adds that they have no information that an official offer has been made yet.

Someone can commit anywhere...it doesn't mean they actually have on offer.  I this might be a case of the Fiegler's trying to force Louisville to give them an answer.  I hope they don't end up looking stupid at the end of things.

825719153[/snapback]

Man, your quick!! :lol:

Good luck to Joei. I was thinking Marshall or Miami Ohio. But in the end, it's pretty close to the same thing really. You guys think Joei could make it at say Boise State?

Edited by Rebel Nation

Well, the article is not accurate. Joei hasn't been offered by Louisville yet, they are extremely close, however. Apparently the reporter who did the article asked asked if he commited over the weekend, Joei said no , but they are a definite favorite. Louisville's coach had gotten word of this, and called Joei and got really upset at him, even though it wasn't his fault. Looks like the Daily Times messed things up again. This could possibly hamper his chances of getting into Louisville now.

RN,

To answer your question, Boise St. has actually shown Joei some interest, I could see him there. Too bad they aren't in his final four.

Guest catfish-hunter

Louisville will sign a quarterback because they are about to be this year's version of the Auburn Tigers and they have a quarterback right now by the name of Brian Brohm who is gonna be pretty good. I doubt he'll stay all three of his remaining seasons at UL thumb