Bledsoebtheboys

My mom would have a fit if I sent some strange guy (or gal?) an email.  I have no idea who you are, and I am definately not emailing you!

This is a chat room, I don't want people knowing my name.  Have you ever heard of stalking?

Most people who get on here are 30-40 year old guys with nothing better to do than read stuff about girls high school volleyball. 

I am NOT emailing YOU!!!  This was NOT a cool request!

825719209[/snapback]

WOW........30 to 40 year old guys hhhhmmmm..........I graduated High School a couple years ago.........How old are you 12 or 13????????I get on here to see how my alma mater is doing in high school sports, not look for people's real names......Most of the people that get on here are parents of children who play high school sports.......or they are students in the school that they are from.....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom would have a fit if I sent some strange guy (or gal?) an email.  I have no idea who you are, and I am definately not emailing you!

This is a chat room, I don't want people knowing my name.  Have you ever heard of stalking?

Most people who get on here are 30-40 year old guys with nothing better to do than read stuff about girls high school volleyball. 

825719209[/snapback]

Interesting post at 12:59 PM for a school girl. I believe school gets out around 2:30 PM. It makes one wonder if you really are a student. Also, your earlier rather strong endorsement of Brock and East Ridge certainly makes one question if you are really are from Brentwood. Hmm...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII
we got on coacht all the time at school...

825719281[/snapback]

I spent more time on the T last year than I did on anything else in school...

825719209[/snapback]

Easy tiger. This board is for all who wish to contribute, not exclusively 30-40 year old men! :o Sounds like a whole lotta resistance to me. As far as I'm concerned, you speak for no one but yourself.

825719209[/snapback]

Smart girl. You have a right to be suspicious but let me set you straight on a few things. 1) This is not a chat room. This is a message board. Two different things but you still need to be careful.

2) We are not all 30-40 year old men you like girls volleyball. I, for one, am a mom of a former high-school player and a current ms player AND an avid fan who sidelines as a scorekeeper and linejudge. I simply like the game.

3) There is a lot of information to be gained from this site as it is frequented by players, parents, coaches AND officials.

No one says you have to visit. But if you do, be sure to play nice. :o

I guess I kinda fall outside the range of 30 to 40 year old men that BruinBabe is talking about. I get on here to support Page athletics - not just volleyball. I became interested in volleyball a few years ago when former Page player Rachel Vanderburg said no one came to their matches. I went to a match with my daughter and have been hooked ever since. I read the posts here to gain knowledge of Page's opponents. I post here to give Page some exposure that is lacking in the local newspapers. As play4keeps stated, there are all kinds of people on here - coaches, parents, players, officials, & scouts. I guess I fall into the last category as I scout other teams in all sports for Page and I try to convey that info to the coaches and parents of Page. While I know the identity of some posters, it's not a priority for me to know - in fact, I would rather not know who someone is. When you are on here, you can hide behind your keyboard and speak your mind. I read most everyone's posts as a way to gain knowledge of volleyball and sometimes I pick up things about Page's opponents. Opinions expressed by others should be taken with a grain of salt. I think most players let their play on the court speak for them and not on this message board.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Never in my life have I seen a team in a scrimmage against their own defense look so lost and confused. The defense didn’t look much better, the coaching staff can’t keep their anger together, not only with the players but also with their other coaches. I feel awful for those players. None of them look like they wanted or should’ve been out there, but for the grown men on the sidelines acting like fools, it's just embarrassing to the Farragut name and reputation. I now see why they chose not to live stream this on their YouTube channel.
    • We could sure use some math teachers country wide. Ever go into a store or restaurant and the bill comes to $9.97 and you give them a ten dollar bill and 2 pennies because you wanted a nickle back and then the meltdown starts and the next thing two more people have to come and help figure it out and the place comes to a complete halt. I see this everyday and it's a sad representation of all these schools allowing these kids out the door to get shortchanged the rest of their life. 
    • I like the Pirates chances. I’ll be there as soon as work allows.
    • Stars, I heard we were searching far and wide for some math teachers. Any chance their kids bench press or 40 times are getting checked? LOL I’ve heard good things from 825.  
    • I think it was expected. “Bad” luck I guess to get a couple difference maker QBs in the same class. I thought the decision was made a little early myself, but they were struggling offensively last year.  I assume the running quarterback alco had last year would be a senior this fall, and the transfer would start the following two years in addition to getting a ton of playing time this year. Maybe he waits two yrs, but I doubt it. The kid is good. So is the one who stayed.