Knox Halls-Carter Scrimmage

mandy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go debils. Finally will get to see my debils next Friday night when they kick off the season with a big victory.

Hey, QBSdad, what happened to the big Hornits. Don't know anything other than what is posted above, but I'm sure the coaches screwed the pooch costing the Hornits a win. For me, I can't figure out why we would even scrimmage Carter since they are a lower class school. Scratch that thought, they were in the region last year. Let everyone in Hornit and debil land know how the coaches at Carter messed up and let the debils score 2 times in the last 2-3 minutes.

Certainly hope the QB had nothing to do with it.

bbs

Edited by bobbybooshay

BOOSHAY CALM DOWN IT WAS ONLY A SCRIMMAGE NOT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.I THOUGHT CARTER LOOKED OK.WHEN IT WAS 1'S ON 1'S CARTER HAD THE BEST OF THAT MATCH UP.LUCAS IS TOUGH THE O THAT HALLS IS RUNNING IS GOING TO CAUSE HIM TO TAKE A BEATING HE NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL HES A REALLY GOOD BASEBALL PLAYER.AS FOR THE FOREMAT OF THE SRIMMAGE IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO BE STARTERS IN THE 1ST AND 3RD AND BACK-UPS IN THE 2ND AND 4TH.CARTER STUCK WITH THAT THE DEVILS LAST SCORE WAS HALLS STARTERS VS CARTER FRESHMAN.THE ONLY NEGATIVE THAT STANDS OUT ON THE HORNET SIDE OF THINGS IS THAT OUR SPECIAL TEAMS ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE WE HAVE PLENTY OF COACHES THIS YEAR SO SOME ONE HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ASPECT OF THE GAME IT IS AS IMPORTANT AS OFFENSE AND DEFENSE.ON THE PUNT RETURN CARTER ONLY HAD 1 PLAYER TRYING TO COVER AND HES A FRESHMAN MAYBE HE HASN'T BEEN TAUGHT THAT THE KICKING GAME DOSEN'T MATTER.LET'S CLEAN THAT JOKE UP CAUSE NOONE IS LAUGHING.GO HORNETS!!!!

How can the Carter masterminds ever find time to work on special teams.They have to be way too busy figuring out how to constantly run 2 or sometimes 3 receivers in the same 5 yard patch.I'm sure that on paper they have it figured out where the defender(x)runs off some place else,but on the field they seem to be following these receivers to make for a total 12 arms in one place in which tip, catch,intercept,etc..The fact is this.Clowns are clowns!You can paint em with green and put a green suit on em,but they're still going to have curly hair,a big honking nose and those great big ole shoes.Their coach is a clown and he always will be.We all have to find our place and he is currently finding his.My best guess is his is coaching the defense some where in Roersville(thats hows they pronounce it).It does'nt upset me that they can't figure out who plays kick coverage in a scrimmage against halls.It will upset everyone when they can't figure it out come week 8,9 & 10.The hornets are flat out loaded at all skill positions and have a line that should be decent,but there is not enough lineman,recievers,running backs or quarterbacks in the world to over come bad coaching.I'm just like everyone else in the community and wishing for 10 & 0.I just have a feeling that coach is going to deliver a different package...maybe 6&4???? thumb

QbsDad I really dont understand why you come on here on a forum with abunch of highschool kids and talk so good about your son! ???????? Why, he is not that good and your trying to live the life you never had through him! You are the lowest form of life imaginable, let the kids play. half of what you said about the scrimmage was not even true, you're just taking up your team that lost anyway no matter wat you say happened. just let the kids do the talking and the playing