Franklin at Oakland

FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

sounds good. ill have to stop by and try one, and maybe watch the game :lol:

825724217[/snapback]

We would definitely love to have you at our facility......

BDD...........maybe watching a last yr's hi-light tape will help you in whatever it is that you are doing BUTTTTT........we don't have the same QB even tho our last yr's one was a Jr. Also #11 isn't the same young man as it has been ( sniff sniff) for the last 3 yrs. You might just find that soem things are quite quite different...... all those scrappy lil sophs are now stronger, more determined, seasoned jrs. And I can tell you.....we won't go down w/o a fight.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our game is at Freedom Field. And I can't compare the BHS burgers b/c I didn't try one. I am not a hot dog person at all. In fact, you will NEVER see me eat a hot dog ever over a burger. But I was convinced to try an OHS dog about 2 yrs ago and  became  hooked. They are so good that I ate 6 at every game last yr. They are Big, plump, and juicy with a bit of a spicey taste to them. I have never tasted a more tasty dog. Man oh man do I love them.  My mouth is watering right nowwww at the thought!

825724172[/snapback]

Good Lord, I think he's going to have an accident!

I think this Could be one of the best games of the week. Even though I am an Oakland supporter and have picked them to win the game I still have a lot of skepticism. I know that Franklin will have the talent and will be prepared well enough to get a big win. If Oakland keeps this game close into the second part of the third quarter, and I think they will, I believe they will find a way to come out ahead.

Final

FHS 24

OHS 27

For one, no one should look at this game as being a blow out in anyway shape or form. Not saying anyone has, but maybe someone is thinking it. Both teams are exceptional programs with a lot of respect for each other since we started playing a few years back. If this game goes deep into the game and it is close look for Franklin to pull out the W becaus ethey have experience in close games. John Bell should take Oaklands return game away with deep kickoffs and high long punts and even if not Franklins special teams has been extroadinary on covering kicks and punts. I also look to John Hewitt to return one or maybe two as he did to kick things off for Franklin in the Beginning of tghe second half last year. Good luck to all those involved.