Soddy Daisy VS Red Bank

Knoxsoddyboy

Soddy missed a field goal and 2 pat's....including one that would have tied the game with less than 3 minutes to go......They got the ball back and drove down to the RB 20, but qb got sacked for a 10 yard loss on 3rd down and tried a long pass on 4th down that fell incomplete....Soddy Daisy has alot of things to improve on if they are gonna compete for the region title......congrats to Red Bank.....good luck to Soddy next week as the will host William Blount.....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...It's possible that A-E's "D" is better than Soddy's...and until they actually play against each other it's only a bunch of rhetoric to assume that because Soddy is 5A, they are automatically better

825721852[/snapback]

...and looking at the score it seems that A-E's "D" is better(Roadrunners held Red Bank to 3pts and Soddy gave up 13 pts :rolleyes:

well this looks like its going to be a lonnnng .. season . Soddy is going to be the Bradley Central of last year the way it looks.. I just fell sorry for Ricketts, Atchley, and Lettner. If i was them i would be transfering to Ooltewah tomorow!!!!!

825727608[/snapback]

...sdballer2005, it's not as bad as it seems...I think S.D. will rebound from this loss and still be a contender...sometimes a loss can help you in more ways than you will ever know...don't give up on them...still got a whole season ahead of you!!!

...sdballer2005, it's not as bad as it seems...I think S.D. will rebound from this loss and still be a contender...sometimes a loss can help you in more ways than you will ever know...don't give up on them...still got a whole season ahead of you!!!

825727612[/snapback]

Ram fan, if you were at the game tonight you would understand what im sayin .. we lost another one of our best lineman and tight end tonight we can only go down hill from now