White County Warriors@ Cookeville Cavaliers

cav43

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we stink again. oh well basketball season isn't far off. :(

825728904[/snapback]

Come on 90, just because we lost to Cookeville doesn't mean we stink. It's the upcoming region games that count come playoff time. I couldn't make it tonight, but am looking forward to getting to see the Walker Valley game next Friday.

You are right though.....basketball season isn't far away........SWEET!!! :(

:( Lets just say I think that not only will Sparta WIN, but they will set a school record for the amount of rushing yards in a game. ""JR"" will tear you guys up. Thats all I have to say. :(  :)

825726397[/snapback]

Looks like Sparta will have to bit their lip for another year. :( Good game cavs, although my perdiction was completely wrong, a win is a win. Good luck next week against Coffee County.

GO CAVS

Oh well I predicted a 24 point margin but I missed it by 5 points.

Way to go Cavs- now get back to business of defeating region foes.

The Cas haven't done anything special yet, so don't get over confident. You lost to a good team and won against an inferior team. Just get back to work and defeat Lincoln Cty in a few weeks.

I was at the game. Sparta will win some games this year and could make the playoffs.

Earlier posters were right,Sparta played better than the score would indicate. As far as using the excuse of being a smaller school so you "should" lose,I don't buy it.

Cookeville has always been a bigger school.They compete in the same district in baseball and basketball and are competitive. They were competitive in old district 7-AAA in football for years.Heck Sparta beat us two of the four years I played them.Bottom line is Sparta has been down for years and are on their way back.Cookeville has been down too but right now are having one of their most consistently successful runs ever.White County is big and pretty talented.Keep your heads up. thumb