White County Warriors@ Cookeville Cavaliers

cav43

cookeville is in for a huge surprise come friday. whoever the idiot is that said cookeville will win 56-14 is on drugs. B)

825723250[/snapback]

I don't know. This is a very good Cookeville team as well. Possibly better than last years. Unless White County is championship caliber, then they will have a hard time slowing down the Cavs.

But, I can't say too much b/c I don't really know what White Co. has this year. Somebody inform me on why I should believe the Warriors could win this one. What kind of players do you have this year?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. This is a very good Cookeville team as well.  Possibly better than last years.  Unless White County is championship caliber, then they will have a hard time slowing down the Cavs.

But, I can't say too much b/c I don't really know what White Co. has this year.  Somebody inform me on why I should believe the Warriors could win this one.  What kind of players do you have this year?

825723297[/snapback]

The chattanooga times picked there FB/LB to be the top player in the region.....Not sure what his name is just remember he has Jr. after his name........

Cookeville should defeat the Warriors and if they don't it will be a long season. For the last 5 years White Cty was supposed to bring their best team ever to each game but it has yet to materilaize. The Cavs just have more weapons than the Warriors.

To say this Cav team is better than last years is a presumptous comment especially since they haven't won a game yet.

Cookeville will win BIG and will not lose again in the regular season. They play with a lot of heart and have a lot of talent for their size because Ooltewah had a couple inches and about 50 lbs on them and they hung on till the very end. Good luck Cavs keep your spirits up its not to often that two top ten teams start the regular season in week 0 and remember we both have 9 more regular season games before the playoffs we may see you again come late November and honestly I hope it doesn’t come down to an Ooltewah vs. Cookeville rematch. Go Owls! The QB is an excellent athlete and will get better as the year progresses and Coach J has big footballs and will keep you guessing. The last play off the game was the most obvious play and I think if the QB was just a little more seasoned he would have checked off because Ooltewah shifted all their Lbs to that side where there would be more backs than receivers but that just my opinion.

Hey Cavs what do you guys think of our backfield?

825723397[/snapback]

Hahaha.....too fast. Thank goodness we figured out what we were doing in the second half, or it would have been a blowout. I think the team was just a little too anxious in the first half. Once we settled down, the defense really showed what they can do.

As good as Riverdales and or other teams you guys have faced in the spring and last season.

825723545[/snapback]

If you keep that backfield healthy and their heads on straight, I don't know of anyone who has a better running corps! thumb

Let's see, you a have a beast at fullback, and 2 incredibly fast tailbacks. Hard to beat that combo.