Wartburg vs. Coalfield Time!

rSquared

Guest w_raiders

yea times have changed and now it seems wart is the underdog. if coal wins, they just win and move on to the next big game. but if wart wins, the enjoyment will be a lot greater because they have a really tough scedule ahead of them. by the way, someone needs to come up with a name for this rivalrly, that would be awesome thumb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thouhgt wartburg would be as good as teh team they had the year of the tornadoe and make the playofs they have the athletes. i think if they play hard and exxecute they will keep it a close game but i think time will run out on wartburg and coalfield will win it by a pass intersepsion or fumble recovry at the last few seconds while wartburg is drivving the ball for a score.

Coalfield has a good team this season they have some athletes.Wartburg is down this year it seems from what was seen last week against Oneida.Onieda is a solid single A team that beat an okay AA team.For The Burg to be successful this week they will need their big line to actully play this week,their backs need to get the ball and go wide open.Travis Nelson will need better protection and needs to have a good game.Seth George will be a big part of the gameplan for Wartburg,if they get him running wide open he might be able to take it to the house a few times.The defense is ok not really the best their secondary is the weakest link, they will need to step up their game this week.If Wartburg can contain BD i think that they will have a shot, but if they let him have a good game it will be hard for them to win I think.But, I am not going to give my prediction.

Well I found out today that I will be able to meet it to this game after we get done running I'm doing about 100mph to get there on time. Just joking about 100, but anyways good luck to both teams and hope no one gets hurt. I will say this though if Coalfield scores earily this game will be over soon. If they don't it will come down to whos in the best shape and wants it the most. I'm saying Coalfield 34, Wartburg 12.