Union City

@38320

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think anybody is overlooking Union City....They're a really good team in which they have proved to be in their scrimmages against Liberty,USJ, and Camden.....They're not in the Top 25 because people are looking at their past two records being 5-15 and having not won a home game in two years......Union City will prove theirselves this year...and probably be a lock for region title.......

Union City has definitely got the talent to go all the way this year in single A...and in my opinion the coaching staff isn't to blame for the last two seasons of unsuccessful play...LEADERSHIP...that's what the Union City team has been lacking, but with the class of 2006 finally coming into its own...it doesn't look like that will be a problem this season. With seniors like Nate Coleman (RB), Chris Wardlow (RB), John Graham (FS), Brandon Burke (MLB), and Tyler Sherwood (QB) and other seniors...not to mention juniors like Dimitrius Braci (RB)... Union City is in line to finish FIRST in its Region. And they'll show their worth to every "Doubting Thomas" against Westview this coming friday... GO UC!

I do not think anyone is overlooking Union City. Union City will be a very good team in 1-A but I do think that Union City fans are overlooking a couple of teams in their region that could very well beat them. 1-A will not be as easy as most UC fans think it will be. Union City might win the region and the state title but they are not a lock to do either. Good luck to Union City this year can't wait until we play in week two. I think that maybe alot of people might be surprised by the team from Lake County.

I do not think anyone is overlooking Union City. Union City will be a very good team in 1-A but I do think that Union City fans are overlooking a couple of teams in their region that could very well beat them. 1-A will not be as easy as most UC fans think it will be. Union City might win the region and the state title but they are not a lock to do either. Good luck to Union City this year can't wait until we play in week two. I think that maybe alot of people might be surprised by the team from Lake County.

825725229[/snapback]

i have to aggree with u saying they are not a lock but their chances are very good