JCM @ Germantown

BigSneaky

I see in the "Big Ones Poll" Germantown is the heavy favorite...not having seen either team play i think thats probably based on name recognition alone. JCM had a very good team last year and are returing a good number of players...that being said Germantown also returns almost the entire defense and a potent QB/RB combo from last season. I think we'll see a close game with Red Devils coming out on top. 24-14 DEVILS!1!!

Edited by BigSneaky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gtown by 10

D E

D E V

D E V I

D E V I L

D E V I L S

825725405[/snapback]

This is a very interesting matchup. Germantown will be tough to beat at home but JCM brings back a lot from '04's very good team and is capable of pulling off an upset.

I will give the home team the edge by 3. However, an upset would not surprise me.

Ought to be a pretty good game. JCM`s defense has looked good so far this year. I think the Cougar`s strength is in it`s overall team speed. Can`t wait to see how JCM does against Germantown. This is a good opening game for both teams.

825725164[/snapback]

VG - Good Luck for this game and the whole year from a Purple Dawg Fan. I hope JCM rolls all year. You guys have a great thing going and it looks to get stronger each year. B)

This is a very interesting matchup.  Germantown will be tough to beat at home but JCM brings back a lot from '04's very good team and is capable of pulling off an upset.

I will give the home team the edge by 3.  However, an upset would not surprise me.

825725455[/snapback]

I agree OMW, G-Town should be the favorite but JCM isn't a pushover. They played Melrose pretty good in the 2nd round last year. G-Town has power, JCM has speed. I will give the home team a 1 touchdown edge.

kwc

VG - Good Luck for this game and the whole year from a Purple Dawg Fan. I hope JCM rolls all year. You guys have a great thing going and it looks to get stronger each year.  B)

825725568[/snapback]

Thanks Dog Fan #2. Good Luck to Milan as well. Much respect for the Milan program. I`m just glad football season is here. Man...ain`t it great!! thumb