Hampton

pujo

Hampton just got better, the coaches found the problems,the kids did'nt make excuses or whine,they went to work and busted their tails.This is the kind of effort it takes to a winner. Good job coaches and especially boys. With this type of kids,you can build a dominate football team. Hampton has the talent, they just need to understand to be mentally focused and to try to play perfect on every play. I look forward to their next game,it won't be the same team Johnson Co faced. WAY TO GO BOYS.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why you ant got no mind, and not muscles either  you were lucky to carry the water during the 94 season  the only gold you ever had was when they gave you a ragged out uniform because you were the worst player on the team  you took a backseat to nathan webb and donnie sosh because you were a midget guard who couldn't have blocked air from getting in a tiny crack

i named my dog after you "sissy"  heres a song about your muscles  they're just a sagging

825731601[/snapback]

:( Posts like this don't bother me. You know why? Because its people like this that can only hide behind a computer and say things to me when they don't have the nerve to say it to my face. As far as blocking, maybe you need to watch some of the 1994 tapes. We didn't win any games until I was moved to left guard. Considering I was a 5'1 105 pound freshman that could run a 40 in 6 seconds to starting offensive guard my senior year is a big accomplishment. You see its people like Byrd who was blessed with athletic ability and never had to work hard that gets worshiped, and people who worked their stinking guts out just to get to play never get noticed. And if you want to see some muscle, come to the Night of the Living Dead competition at Happy Valley the last weekend in October, and you'll see what its all about my friend. There is absolutely nothing that anyone can post that will destroy my pride. :thumb::D