REG 6AA

MIDTN

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take that as it's going to be a bad year...? Anyone else?

well they may of lost 2 good players last year, but with a new a couple new girls comin up im goina say that they'll have a real decent year....you have ashley mullinax who did pretty good last year untill she got hurt....you also have a couple of sophmores who played last year who should show some improvement like frankie thompson who started some last year as a freshman.....you still have heather moore who should do decent as well....i look to see these girls doin pretty good with a winning record this year.....ill say they'll probably be somewhere between #4 and #5... :thumb:

How does camden look this year? I had heard they would would be quick but overall did not have much team height. Does anyone know?

Camden will have speed on their side. Not much height, but hadn't had much of that in the past either. Don't think there is any seniors either. Correct me if I'm wrong...

I know it is very early, but I think we can learn a lot from the Harpeth-CPA game.

CPA is well coached and Harpeth is supposed to be loaded and well coached. If harpeth is as good as people say, this is a chance to prove it.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Harpeth is "well coached." But they are loaded on the perimeter. Mendenhall, a Jr., and Ensminger, a Sr., can light it up! But they can't rely on only those two to carry them through the season. Their bench is gonna have to step up and play. If their coach would play who needs to be playing.. uh um... they will do fine in the season. But other than that, Harpeth is pretty weak on the inside as far as post-play goes. Hmmm... can anyone say "zone defense"???

I wouldn't go as far as to say Harpeth is "well coached." But they are loaded on the perimeter. Mendenhall, a Jr., and Ensminger, a Sr., can light it up! But they can't rely on only those two to carry them through the season. Their bench is gonna have to step up and play. If their coach would play who needs to be playing.. uh um... they will do fine in the season. But other than that, Harpeth is pretty weak on the inside as far as post-play goes. Hmmm... can anyone say "zone defense"???

Well I know that they lost a freshman to sycamore you know who I am talking about, I think. I don't think the coach knew what he was doing, and I know you didn't forget about Richardson, a Jr., and Mitchell, a Sr. post, who can put points up on the board she just isn't as big as finch but more agile than her. I think she will be a big part to this team this year. Well I named four girls who will start who will be number five?